Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Arrogance.
To sleep. Blatant disregard.
In appearance.

Yet, I can name cathode and anode.
I can name electroplating and simple circuits.
One chem lesson.

Just one boy sleeping by the front.
Yet listening somehow, possibly more attentively than anyone else.
What does that make the sleeping boy?
The one irritated by the noise.
The one who filters conversation.
The one who thinks what should matter is the content.
The one who believes what shouldn't matter is who.

Yet his attitude contradicts.

Is he out to please himself?
Is he out to please the world?

... or maybe he's deciding maybe the only thing that can please.
Is usually the unattainable.


"Hate is a strong word.
But I really really don't like you."


Maybe it's just exhaustion.
But my body doesn't seem to want to rest.
Even my appetite's getting screwed.
Imagine that.


Happy: Music's still being amazing to me.
Bad: I'm slowly turning it up... to shut everything out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home