Monday, July 9, 2007

Practiced for a whole day, march march march, looking smart, using force and giving your best to maintain the proud outlook of st john, but at the same time? Trying to pull your zip up every minute and making sure your pants doesnt fall, your shoes fall every time you pump, and you will still follow the commands with dignity and a "oh my god" smile.

"Squad Sedia!"

Bang. Pull zip up.

squad ke kiri pusing! (left turn)"

Turn, bang, pull whole pants up.

squad Lima langkah ke kiri.... Gerak! (5 paces to the left)

Sidestep sidestep sidestep, Up goes my zip again.

Different commands, 3 hours of doing footdrill with busted pants. omg, faints. ( I will burn the bookshop i tell you, its not like im fat like wad)

So finally came the big time, march, it was raining thank god and we did in te corridor, where our white uniforms contrast with the horribly dirty looking grey corridors and disgustingly maintained Sec 1 classes. (Not saying my class is any better, this is life for school). So we stood out. Clean and white but... there was an iron burn mark on the back of my own full u. There is always something that would make me look imperfect isnt there?

Well here comes the Sec 1s!

Bang! In the corridor let me tell you, its narrow so soundwaves revertebrate and their volume is amplified like 2 times? So bang! The Sec 1s either never seen footdrill in their life before or they are surprised that our boots are realli, realli, shiny. (Mine included for god's sake. =.=)

Some sec 1s were nice, they tried to smile when we marched, 104 in particular. So nice they clapped so loud that i couldnt hear "ke belakang pusing!" and stood there looking like a fool. Fascinating. But some sec 1s were totally frustrating. 1 guy stepped on my boots then if you sacrificed sleep time to polish boots you'd give a pained expression. Then he asked...

Huh, step oni, shoe not spoil... sorry sorry, no difference leh..."

I could almost say...

Hello, if you are not aware, 1 side is now not shiny because of your big grey footprint!!!" (Blubbering idiot)

But I was in squad formation. The boy was saved. Another girl was so shy she actually looked down everytime I saluted. Another guy tried to make fun of marching I made it a point to berhenti right in front of his toes... And that salute and look down with *evil* eyes (MUAHHAHAHAHA) his eyes were funny (dunno if scared la)

Well, we marched for like 9 classes and then set off. bang. Bersurai. Bang Bang Bang Bang... yay, watch the sec 1 orientation SJAB movie clip... ( I was kinda... irked with one part, topic censored... not for you younglings before 18. ( I'm excluded, im 3014 years old this year. (Some will know the reason ^^)I laughed... after at ease...

Well... I'll go off to sleep now.. Don't worry left side of my boots, lets hope that boy joins SJAB and you can take all mighty revenge... Here's my plan...

"Hey boy, I help you polish awhile k?"

Hopefully, boy says k...

*I burn it like hell*

Ah, if only that was within my power, and, I'm not one for bullying anyway... Hint: Don't climb over me, you'll break my heart ='(

Well, Banging away... Dozing away.

I Smile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home