Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm actually blogging again

I onlii posted two posts, unpublicised blog and people ask me to update. Lolx, xD Though with KL's "encouragement" and great help in setting up this blogskin. (haven blog for two years turns you noob)...

Anyway, what to talk leii, I'm always stuck here.

Nvm la, I talk about my hair.
Before ~ At first, it was like all the way to the jawbone (disgusting but it was fun to see it cover your whole eye, I really don't understand why girl's never get sore eyes from curtains... erm, mine is called a fringe xD )

intermission ~ 80. Yes Eighty Pumps (With a record of 2pump/sec for first 70, and 1pump/3sec for the other 10, you do the math =P) and a threat to take off my rank...

baddabing Badaboom, snip snip, zzz zzz

After~ WTF LA KNN-NB-CBAO wheres my hair??!! T.T (Sorryabt vulgarities, its the first few in a few mths ok, im still trying out the anti vulgarity new year resolution xD)
Really, from disgusting long to some neat guy with a mad high slope. And spiked hair. (It feels awfully funny. My head is lighter. =.=) Lol nvm ppl. answer the call, go for high slope, get Hardev's guarantee chop of approval. (I got mine liaox... ugh *rolls eyes*) But some ppl say nicer lei... nvm, i will adapt like any proper young man.

Oya, then i tio caught by maam for reading RD June during her GEOG class. She asked me tell a joke to her after lesson. I obliged lor, i was reading the jokes anyway. (Some were really funny) So after class I went to her for the joke of the day.

*Drum Roll*
*Clap Clap*
*put your right hand in*
*put your right hand out*
*shake it all about*
*Do the hokey pokey*
*Turn yourself around*
*Now the joke will come*
*Realli*
*ok cut the lameness idiot*

"Vee thinks my hair very nice."
MUST LAUGH LARR WALAU U IDIOT. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Sorry I a little high/mad/lame/retard abit. Diaox =/

Got anthn else meh.

See la, i picking out things from like months away.

SJAB DAY
Omg so alaf, I had to fall in 1/2hr late. Then my uniform beared the name Laugh At Me. Diaox, even Mr Lim try ask me take off leh...

"Ismail you are a clown to your cca"

Then he talk about my rank ehhx. Feel so malu la. But realli, making name tag veri troublesome derr...

Then at BIO class Stuart, Joel and Andy taught mii the chorus of Kiss Goodbye. Heck care la, I needed to sing something anyway. but oni the chorus nice lol. The rest i cant understand. points for lousy tri-linguism.

WALKATHON DAY
This year was like the easiest for me. Although I got scolded like a few times for waking the buggers up. (Two dollar so hard to give meh. I know you veri kind, ten dollar can?)

But 3 ppl gave me ten bucks leh. 3/5 my job done. I thought i can finish fast fast noe, then bo lia help other ppl , but I was last!! LOL, whole group finish by ten, picked Shi Wei up. He was late for 1 hr LOL, until even his grp bo pian must leave him alone. Lent him my phone then sent him off like 2hrs. He came back with 10 bucks. From one guy in the coffeeshop. The other group so poor thing la, I heard one got 10 at one time. With the all at same lvl rule, wait long long la each get fifty dollars.

Take like this la. 10 x 50 = 500
if each storey gives 10 dollar total.

500 / 10 = 50.

Go on fifty storey plus plus to finish. 0.0

Aiya, I update again tomorrow la...
Btw listen to Hey Juliet, its so freakin nice. xD

Cya,
i Smail. (stupid, but heck, its my name ^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home