Tuesday, July 10, 2007

4th post. *Clap*

Once again im down here la, just read some other blogs. Some people still post when they realli have nthn to say. Then they will say they have nothing to say. Best part, they are already saying quite alot of their aimless sayings by the time they say they have nothing to say and by saying this I really mean to say that I will try to adapt to this new said way of saying things which can sometimes constitute almost all of what they really mean to say. And I think i'm saying crap = chimology.

Guide to answering chimology :

Break chim down into less chim and rather sensible, less chim sentences.

Then they will say they have nothing to say
Best part, they are already saying quite alot of their aimless sayings
by the time they say they have nothing to say
and by saying this
I really mean to say that
I will try to adapt to this
new said way of saying things
which can sometimes
constitute almost all of
what they really mean to say

LoL, that makes me king of ultimate bo liaoness. i really have nthn to do lar.

Anyway today had a training dept meeting. Shi Li needs to grow up. (Blah Blah Blah,... Ra Blah Blah Blah, Ra Blah Blah Blah) Mad la, Play with her scissors paper stone. Draw Draw Lose Lose Lose. Omg. Now I have to do the program list. I'll miss signing it. =.=

V: (Just lost a scissors paper stone match)
SL: Yay! I-
V: Blah blah blah!
SL: But, I-
V: Blah Blah Blah!
SL: you idio-
V:Blah Blah Blah!

=.=

Got A Late B'dae present. Actually got multiple late presents. Thx alot though, appreciate tt u bothered to get mii something late Lol. xD Then dunno what to get for Stuart. (But really, Anything is part of it.... ) (On 2nd thought... maybe a carton of Anything should do the trick...)

V: Stuart what you want?
S: Anything lorr...
V:Ok.

After tt I went home lor. Really uneventful day. Slept in the bus, came home sleep somemore. Walau I really exhausted la...

Ohya, and I found my fav tie. I'm freakin happy. LOL, i asked joel
"think you'll ever wear the wrong tie to sch?"
he replied,
"only you will do this sort of thing"

Damn, the term "loser" is like printed on my forehead for all to see, and bully. =.=

Cya,
Ismail =P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home