Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cher? I can go back ITC?

1 day of 13th July.

Sch - SJAB - Concert.

Came late for school, sian. I woke up at 7.15am.
Really lar, i had fever . headaches...
The usual MC criteria.
But I had a test to give, A concert to attend.
I really wished I hadn't.

So yea, I got off with "Pending".
I think next month then pend finish.
"Vee will have detention for being late on 13th July for the 2nd time"
Stated - 13th August.
Talking abt August, so happy,
finally can get our treat.
AA , NA, NC, AC.
I was betting on the Dec hols xD

Yea, then at class got the 201 interclass play.
Dwayne Productions. *Joel has an issue*
Haha. Then like any production.
Vee = Alaf.
Omg, Pole Dance? Never Again
I swear to you i am not going around that pole again.
Living or non-living poles included.
since when do Men do pole dances?
When the sky falls.
Joel tried to choreo my dance,
what shake the ass here,
shake the chest there,
crawl to judge
*slutty AC3 smile™*

Eeyer. *faints*

Then came SJAB.
Ahh yes the SJAB.
hell of a day at SJAB. =.='
Really sucked la at the lesson,
omg, i couldnt even hear myself properly,
teaching this. yeaching that
Attempting to answer all qn
at e same time?? OMG. My common sense go where.
Then I tio scolded by own squad for becoming messy,
Lol, you all the one making me juggle each qn.
Nvm, I blur blur, really ar,
Sianx.

The test. Omg.
I really didn't know I set this kind of test la,
Ultimate Chimology.
It was supposed to be easy.
But the English agn... Walau.
Then got alot of stupid error.
Like supposed to have 10 qn.
In the end got 11.
Qn 1, 2, 3,3, 4-10

Oh bugger. I think I mark oso die.
then what got one qn ,
Different term of "cerebral compression"
Ps la, supposed to be stroke.
"Cerebral Haemorrhage"
Next time set qn must assume they really dont understand,
Sorry la... 1st test. T.T

My standard tt dae was pathetic. I was worse
Than a trainee.
Sorry ar Cpl Nab, messed up. =X
You have nthn to say. =/
Again. I think i need to put myself back la, =X
But really ar, 13th July.
The sec 2s were spamming their
"Im better than you, instructor"
at alot of oppurtunities. ='(

Oya, the reason yy i quite reluctant teach things out of txtbk.
At the time restraint, not fair for some ppll,
they only learn things from FAM.
If suddenly cram everything...
Yalar...
Then went home, looking at the 20 test papers.
Even Cpl Kenneth couldn't do ar... best. =/

All e way home, thinking abt test,
and the circle circle dot dot song. stuck in my head.

Then at home was getting rdy for e concert...
Almost wanted to wear a tie again xD
But havent iron. sian.
Oya, dont direct iron ties,
can spoil it.

Then go bathe, step out the door,
ruffle ruffle my hair.
Then it stood. Amazing.
Somehow i think this hair more fun to plae,
then the old hair. lolx,
i just like long fringes.
Hehex, female hormones. xD

I even managed to sneak one game of audi. Omg, it was nice
Played this blog song.
I just noticed smthn. I oni plae well,
if im high. =X
W8, dont biased against audi songs laa...
No. 1. It IS nice.
No 2. See the translation, this woman verii strong leii. =.=
No 3. I think I shouldn't giv a dam wad u think xD

LOL.
Hehex, i just realised this post is getting long.
Who cares, In sch also I talk like nobody's business
Especially when the crap comes.
Vee GH - Vee general hospital.
Where he noes bt crap like u noe singlish.
Lol, singlish. My fav ar...
Sry Liaox. It was seriously wrong.
But its nice to say, Pri Sch thingy.
And im not referring to Is Bro 1's surname =P

Then made my way to the concert.
hehex, my orange/ grey shoes is nicest laa...
19.90. Budget. xD
Then Stuart was like making a comment,
"wah all of you spike your hair"
I didnt spike la, I played with it. xD
Miss my old fringe. Haha.
Then on e MRT. Keep on listening to circle circle dot dot.
I noe pervertic la,
but the tune sticks
then his unique voice. LOL.

Then got off at City Hall.
We walked the wrong direction
actually i thought the realli wanted to go suntec city eat leii
lolx, then had to make U turn.
We got a little lost.
Then with some unknown luck,
in finding the Raffles Statue.
Really la,
they were like
HEY THERE!! THE RAFFLES STATUE.
no laa... thats the WWII Monument.

At the concert. I really couldnt open my eyes la.
But everyone dressed up.
I only saw two people wear ties. LOL.
But some ppl ar, see the make up they put.
Like they just performed in Chinese Opera or smth.
So deliberate
So ostentatious.
So eeyer,

I didnt realli sleep in the concert la.
I closed my eyes. But listened.
U use ur eyes to listen to the band or smth?
Lolx, the foodstuffs there was expensive.
Stuart - Auntie Pringles how much
I tell you i seriously thought it cost 5 bucks.
The small tin, 50 cents one.
She charged two bucks.

Ah yes my fav part. Walking along SG river.
the lights, the peace... so nice omg
Felt like sitting there the whole night...
Then we went to Mac. Well, 13th July likes its last min arrangements
Joel dropped almost his whole meal when he put on e table.
My Large drink didnt make it up the stairs.
"Hi you look like someone i know" *Andrea*
*Diaox... haha hullo*
*loud splash*
*rolls eyes*

The river was seriously dam nice la, nex yr i go agn for the river xD
Im not over-romantic laa....
its just..,
Nice ^^

realli blur,
realli slow,
realli tired,
a lil happy,

smail xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home