Thursday, July 26, 2007

Loner-ing.

I fake a smile, so that he wont see...

Lolx, was listening to Teardrops On My Guitar. Sweet Song la,
Now its stuck in my head.
Nvm, =)

Today i like so loner, everything do myself,
but luck found me in the form of an uneaten Tam Tam
Along the corridor.
i have a sharp eye for free stuff I guess.
Lolx.
Mr Lee got so mad,
POM, whack on table,
clipboard break.
Poor bugger.
And to make things worst, i did e wrong homework =.=

Then do another rehearsal for e plae,
everyone liek sian sian,
i was just so tired,
sit down then the Stuart keep on asking me get up,
he's realli one hyperactve kid.
Haven enjoy pleasures of slacking yet xDD

Go Mother Tongue is was dam funny,
I was freaking Amirul out,
then the Teacher look nder the table saw me touch touch
wa piang so ps la, she gimme the 0.0 face
I nott gayy lor.
really =/

After tt had to go tuition.
I reach his place like 1hr plus too early.
So go walk around parkway parade.
Fun leii just walk walk.
But i was alone =X
Who in e world from Hougang comes to Marine Parade?
Lolx nvm, so I walk walk, amusing myself.
Went into Isetan,
wow, they got lke some shopping sale la
50-70% off.
So cool. Even 200+ buck blazers were going for 70 bucks.
I saw shirts from 100over go to 30-50 over.
Then got one shirt, i bet if u take off the logo
From 80 dollar become 20 dollar.
Pretty cool discounts. but i look for more,
those kind of 7 buck for 1.
I used to find those dam easily.
Then yeah! I found it, but i also realised tt
it was when i was primary school. =.=
Well, I haven tell you the greatest bargain shop I saw la.
Nvm,

So walk somemore,
go 77th street, eat Andersons Ice Cream (Not bad leii, nice lor)
the 77th street quite boring. No life one, then they not selling ties, so i didnt care much.Then walk somemore, saw cutlery.
Would anyone like a cutlery set?
800 dollars, u get a shiny stainless steel spoon, knife, fork etc.
Original price 1500 bucks.
Wow. So next time u buy must tell you wife,
Honey, try to keep it shiny, eat carefully,
that fork cost me 100 bucks. xDD

Oya, so after walking around in PP,
I went back, through the lorong lorong kind of shops.
then like WOW.
I saw this shop selling clothes for 5 bucks. xDD
Omg cheap like mad, low quality, but i found a bargain shop!!! =PP
Then beside it was a shoe shop.
My kind of imitation rip off shoes.
selling for 6-20 bucks.
Saw one shoe like Joel's Adi one,
Cheap leather, 20 dollars.
look at your white school shoe,
north star sneakers,
take off the north star, paint the shor cloth red,
6bucks only.
LOLX. It was funny looking around.
xDD

yeahh, so then reach home at 7.30,
realli not feeling well.
Vomited, Feverish.
The Sian Virus.
But I keep on smailing xDD
Bb la, gtg sleep,

Smail Alwaes,
despite all forms of Sian or Fever,
Smail Alwaes,
with 5 dollar clothes and 6 dollar sneakers,
Smail Alwaes,
with the fact tt half ur homework isnt done,
Smail Alwaes,
From Ismail xDD
(lame huh,)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home