Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm just lost.

Sorry, had to close down my cbox for time being, tag mii in msn if you're willing, I'll still reply =)

Yeah, today woke up late again. been like so tired lately,
yesterdae sleep at 10. early right
I woke up at 6.30. Omg.

Go school did the BIO test.
Omg I think im screwed la,
I couldnt name the parts of the male reproductive organ,
they had this hole right behind the scrotum.
Omg, I'm particularly puzzled abt tt one. S
I swear I was puzzled.

Then go recess, I saw the sign like 5 times
tio 5 punch. Lolx.
After tt got Lit.
Wahh realli compressed leii,
I was almost sleeping in her class...
then we doing Monkeys without paws...
next wad?
1st aider w/o first aid kit.
The story of the guy who made use of whatever he had
to keep the big smile on his face.
and help whoever he could. xD

After tt went to eat lunch wit isaac, joel and andy koh
Lolx, some funny red dish,
indian one from the coffeeshop across the road.
Then went home.
Short dae, but still tired like dunno wad.
Think I'll plunk right to sleep after tis laa...
Been wit my phone alot lately.
Music, sms, games.
haha... Dunno wad to do if it ever gets
confiscated again.

And well,
I was like browsing through blogs again
sorry haven been tagging.
Alwaes forget.
Not used to blogocardial infarction
just yet,

Bb lor,
nthn happned to dae,
whole dae was standing on the edge of
reality and dreamland...
Pretty cool to look at both.

Just a sign im exhausted I guess,
dont want to deal with problems,
dont bother with 'em,
helping others is easier than helping myself.
Realli =)

Off to sleep la,
Cya, I'll find smthn interesting tomorrow...
Ismail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home