Wednesday, July 18, 2007

=)

back Again, thx to those hu tagged in msn,
put my tag back up,
funny leii u all,
tag msn nv tag the board xD

yar, todae oso not bad la,
We did the Class Plae.
No Spoilers here except for one ,
your dear Cinderella is officially
doing something totalli out of the ordinary
most obnoxious
most 0.0
most repulsive
most distorted
definitely not a good image
for children
even Stuart disapproves of the performance xD

Yes, I am not tt proud of it,
but heck, its one my last few "plays" wit 201
Fascinating bunch of ppl
3min im supposed to stand there and alaf
3min is utmost tiring
its dam hard to do even twice a day la,
wreck my brains.
wreck my self-dignity,
wreck my body,
wreck my buckle =X

Then Ms Siva still say I rehearsed??!!!
Omg I swear I didnt,
Its all natural style.
I swear to you =P
Footwork, how the song gels together,
maybe i'm alaf-ically inclined xD

Lolx, cant believe pass liaox
If you're still wondering what in the world im talking abt,
come tomorrow - Library, sec 2 drama prelims
all will be shown
hehex, 201 can hao lian again,
we dun have "bad reputation" la,
we just have a problem getting along xD

After sch go compass point with Dave, Joel
Lolx, fun leii,
even thought did almost nthn and spent 2hrs,
I was still somewhere else xD
Went into Yoshinoya
Didnt eat anything,
Then Joel was saving the chicken skin
Could see it lying at the bottom
Icky.

Then read Devaraj's messages,
pretty funny la,
no wonder u all like to read msges la,
can infer so many things.
Dave was blushing =P
Then they had scrabble pics of Anti-George
Walau, mean la,
but still funny xD

Then walk walk,
went into 77th street,
looked at ties again,
Lolx, I had to throw/give away alot of ties la,
the shirts tt matched them grew to small =X
So im left with Black / White / Red
And a few others, must see,

Then took LRT with Joel,
Wahh, quite fun leii,
nv rode LRT before =X
Nicely aircon, Small cabin,
pretty modern view,
Haha xD
Im like fascinated wit so many things lately,
heck, it makes mii happy. xD
Well, I seriously am not fascinated wit
the wrong stuff,
swear to u xD

Well, pretty shagged, go sleep now lerr,

Cya,
Vee =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home