Friday, July 20, 2007

We had ourselves alot of fun....

yeahh... ehhx, cant say i realli TGIF I guess
the attached frens. No wait, they could almost be part of 201 xD
Bob, Fine, Respect your name la,
Chau Yuan, Shu Mei, Zafira. ^^
had to leave =(
Lolx. They made great support/company.
Somemore come at right time.
Drama comp. =)

Oya, bout the drama comp,
took pics from some of you,
I thank you tomorrow,
at the stupid Character Camp.
I daresay my character is fine enough.
I dont need HCI butting in. =/
Waste time... Ugh *rolls eyes*

The HomeEc cam liaox... Nv do shirt
then this weekend so busy
Madness I tell you.
Which sensible man must sow on stuff?
I'd rather be a chef-kind of man...
My cooking brings all e ppl to my yard...
and its like... its better than urs =P
dam right
its better than yours

Oh ya, talking abt Milkshake,
I might as well giv a sneak preview of those
hu dunno the lyrics...
Not for the ppl hu hate obscenities
Horniness etc.
I didnt rehearse.
Even as I write it now its on e spot.
Genius. Lolx.

(Starts the za za tune)
Cant touch this.... (u noe wad =P)
Cant touch this....

Im... too sexy for mahh love,
too sexy for mahh love, love's
going to leave me,
and Im... to sexy for mahh body
too sexy for my body
so sexy it hurts

and im a MODEL!!
ya noe wad i mean
and i do my little turn on e catwalk
yeahh, on e catwalk yeahh,
on e catwalk,
i shake my little tush on e catwalk (0.0)
MMph
My Milk shake brings all e boiis
to e yard, and they're like,
its better than yours,
dam right,
its better than yours,
I could teach you,
but I have to charge...

Na na, na na, naaaaa
you want it all
Na na, na na, naaaaa
the boiis are waiting
Na na, na na, naaaaaa
you want somemore...

Circle Circle Dot Dot,
uh-huh,
I think I'd rather not, kindly pls remove your top (omg o.o)
and pls dunn sae tt u're a cop
shows me yours i'll show you mine (oh dear....)
and we'll plae doctor until 9
Uh-huh,
Uh-huh,
Girll U're driving mii insane.

Oops,
Its getting hot in here,
so hot,
so take off all your clothes,
I amm (high pitch)
getting so hot,
I wanna take my clothhess off... *ohh yuck.,.. pls dont*

this is the shortened one
the longer vers includes Sexy Back, She Bangs, Hey sexy lady... LOL
realli let it all out la, xiao xiao.
Lolx, Cindy called it sexy??
Wow wad a nice compliment xDD
201 rox. =)
Go Haiza, Go Haiza...
Tou Diao Tou Diao Tou Diao...
Realli cool. =P

Maths lesson was... omg.
The icky fishballs
Garey put one in my shirt la..
I felt the squishy thing roll, and squirm at my back
Yuck.. Eeyer...
*shakes like just now maths lesson*
It was just...
icky i guess...
seriously,
the poor fishball was tossed here and there,
rolling with all the dirt accumulating,
the moist sponginess...
the fishiness...
Dam, its driving mii insane

After tt had a happy lit session
Then dismissal.
BB Cy, SM, Zaf,
Will rmb alwaes ^^

Then had cca,
oh yaa... a fascinating load of ppl
asked abt SM,
lolx, 1 wk quite a fan base ehhx? =P
Take Ms Siva's hat,
My shades,
sexy black top,
PoseUR (sexy poser, Lucas has interesting vocab xD)
I'm... too sexy 4 mah love,
too sexy for mah love, love's,
going to leave mii


Well, had loads of fun ,
Fishballs, and all,
Not bb forever for e exchange students,
you rock ^^

Cya, Smail Always,
Vee =)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home