Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm forever titleless lah.

Okay, the previous post was clearly my half-awake jabs of ridiculousity (if there is such a word) and frustrations.
I dunno, I feel messed up lately.
I think I was more focused with my pants torn like a rag.
Now I really look deceiving.

Mdm Ho - Ismail arr.. everytime so dreamy one. deceiving boy, then can do his tests. You dunno if he listening you know! He like so bo chap...
Ismail - Cher I WHERE GOT BO CHAP?
Mdm Ho - You Chap meh?
Ismail - Good point.

Well, I still feel messed up.
Right before exams. That's just awesome man.
Ismail you rock.
I sometimes feel like putting on those headphones again.
And just listening to music again.
Oh the peace, oh the joy.
But doing that takes away hours of my time.
*Yes, I can get that much if you're still not aware*
But I'm addicted. I get the itch to listen like at every oppurtunity.
But well, I'm trying to study without it.
So yeah. According to the wise one,
"You must try studying without music,
cos when you do the test. Music isn't there,
the external stimulus to your brain isn't there."
External stimulus to my brain. Awesome.

Anyways, I think I shall continue my half-hour planned break from studying.

What I did today. Uhh, I'm not in the mood to create a new topic. xD

1hr - MT.
1hr - Chem. *I made awesome progress in the easy chapter of Bonding. =P*
1hr - Assembly *I watched a guy tap his fingers and feet professionally*
1/2hr - Recess. *Joked, Music-ed. Chem-ed*
2hrs - Maths. *Yeah baby yeah. Maths. I've come to realise there's loads of A maths forgotten*
1/2hr - Eng *Crossword puzzle. Exciting*
Went home.

On my way home I met two interesting characters.
Nashrah -
Okay I was rushing home. No time to really talk. I said bye, it's a miracle she didn't take that as an insult.
Btw, she's a girl obsessed with the Jonas.
The Jonas, ladies and gentleman.
The Jonas. ._.
But they're targeted at a specific age group.
Teens. I classify there, but strangely I'm not into them.
I find I'm unlike those that go...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY
GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH.
IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS.
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
*drools*

Woah woah woah.
I'm sure I'm not the only one not reacting like that.
And people who love Jonas are highly defensive.
E.g. Nashrah is threatening to pull my arm off one day,
if I continue stating my opinions on the Jonas.
BUT NOW. I got somthing good to say about them.
Unfortunately, I forgot ><"
Then I took the MRT.
Then i checked the clock. I was still pretty early.
On my way down I saw another character.

Sindy Tan.
Awesome. Yeah, if some of you tell me this name sounds familiar.
I won't blame you. She lost my phone.
Heh. I think I'm still mad with her.
But, I never really show do I.
I called her and said, "I see a faggot on the escalator". (it's a joke btw)
Wow, what a greeting eh.
So yeah, we normally start conversations with a basic insult.
Different People, different ways I guess xD
Although I dun mean a single thing I say.

*Note to Zamma. See, sensitivity is needless when ppl joke ._.

*Note to Nash if she's reading.
I am not forgiving and forgetting.
I dun think I even forgave her yet. So F&F still applies xD
Well, I still joked with her.

What, lose my phone and spew a paragraph of vulgarities everytime I see her? I know I'm not in the wrong. But heck,
Maybe I just get too nice to everyone.
Well, almost. Everyone.

(btw, she offered to buy me a phone. IMO, dun tell me. I doubt you have the cash in e first place. buy then say. lol xD)
So i just told her she no money can buy wad thing. Heh.

Then we talked about a common friend we "had".
Note word "had".
I don't know
what has become of her.
Like I need to really care much.
The way she treats me, the things she "expected of me"
*oh, the cheek of it*
Well, guess there's some people you can live life without.
Or maybe it's better if you never knew them in the first place =x
Mrs S. Ho applies here too.
Then I walked home with Danial.
Sorry to keep you waiting man =x

Yes. That was my day.
And I shall go continue A maths. Cya.
and yes. I dunno why my posts now are so monotonous.
I'm losing this enthusiasm to blog.
I prefer joking around personally.
Or through the phone.
It gets more... expressive xD
No reactions, no nothing.
Try not to expect another post so soon =P
Smail x)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I dunno where you've gone.
I dunno what happened.
Did I do you wrong?
I dohope its not cos of me.
Just a sign perhaps?

Or a straight reason, that'll be nice x)

What happened to that Lor Mai Kai.
What happened to Coffee.
I'd still drink it with you, sugar-free.
if only you were there.
Maybe I just wasn't good enough ><

Its not sensitivity.
It's just concern.
Haha. Lols. Kawaii lahs.
Heh, still means alot if all you say is one word.
Even if it ends up being goodbye.
I still await every minute.
For that one name.
For that one ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home