Sunday, June 8, 2008

Post 69.

I look at the calender.
I got like one week left excluding SNCO.
1 week to finish all my homework.
is it a secondary school thing to finish homework last min?
I know people from HWA do it. Heh x)

Well, Im strangely feeling a little. Weird.
Hollow. Empty. Again. Bored. Tired.

Doesn't matter. negativities are minimised on this blog.
Well, I went to SG discovery centre a 2 weeks ago i think.
It was pretty interesting. Like, a simulated bomb attack and the ground shakes.
And it's very loud. Pretty intense eh.
Then there was this country building management game.
You get a couple of building blocks to place on a plot of land.
Singapore. So must have space for this and that.
There's more blocks than there is space.
So well, skyscrapers are essential.
I had a cinema at the top of the mall.
Shops below the HDB.
HDB on top of more HDBs.
A swimming complex at the top of a mall.
Haha, never put me on space management.

I also went to M'sia.
Watched a couple of movies. It wasn't bad.
But it got pretty hilarious when we were told the snack bar was out of drinks.
They only had can drinks. What kind of Cinema snack bar goes out of drinks?!
Heh, i also saw a couple of fake iPods.
iPod nano for 100RM. Wow.
The hotel rooms were cool.
Although I only spent a few hours on the bed.
The dinner was fascinating. Oysters.
The slimy, squishy texture with that sea-ish taste.

Oh, i've been mapling once in a while too.
Help my sibs train the acc. Eridanus is as bad as any other world I noticed.
Just that their capacity to ks aint that great.
Well, i fulfilled only a few on the to do list i had.
Like watch movies and all.
heh, ambitious eh xD

Im in no mood to express much really.
This weird feeling drived me to blog just to keep my mind of the feeling.
Oh, the little hangout with Esther and Zanna was fun.
I love sitting down just to do nthn. Or swinging for that matter.
Note to self, dun swing with a milk tea filled stomach ;D

That's all. I shall continue another time. (Maybe I'll audi after this)
Smail =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home