Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yes yes, the pressure to blog.
I've been under immense pressure lately.
Projects. Tests. Etcetera... etcetera... etcetera.
It's simple why I don't wanna blog actually.
I'm gonna piss people off.
You know, LATELY.
I've been doubly sacarstic,
doubly mean. Double Kao bei.
Of course, most of it happens at the back of my head.
Hehe =)

WELL! National Day went over pretty quickly.
Then went to celebrate Matthias' birthday.
He's a marvellous man begetting all sorts of undeserved stress.
Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright.
Time heals well... most stuff =)

I've also been packing food lately. Yes, I seem dam random.
WHY? 1) Save Money
2) So I can Have more money
3) canteen food is horrible.
4) Eating in school is just so I won't starve anyway =)
And I'm getting that thing =D

I've been remembering my old school alot.
It was awesome. Fun like just super heck care sort.
Imagine Burning worksheets by accident,
breaking loads of lab stuff.
Wasting MAMA LEMONS.
Standing outside class.
Fooling around.
The great thing about memories,
more than half of it make you laugh x)

Visited my granddad in hospital too.
Feel dam sad for him.
Even sadder it has to take a hospital stay for me to try to go to him again.

Missed a meet up wit my xms friends. Cancelled the concert.
Feel dam bad. Dam angry.
Why must the world be so busy?
DAY. OFF! Please.


Really don't have much to say right now.
Serious. BUT! I remembered an awesome song. Smile - Lily Allen
She sings like a depressed psycho lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home