Monday, June 9, 2008

Yes. The previous post is number 69.

Ladies and gentlemen,
I have the most marvellous news of 2008.
I am going for Senior NCO camp.
*applause*
10-12 June filled with ecstacy for me and my Black and white uniform.
And grey boots.
3 days of fun.
3 days of happy.
3 days of excitement.
3 days of marvellous 72hrs.

I mean, who could resist,
standing on one leg.
Getting pumped.
Running around.
Getting shouted at.
Getting sniggered at.
Getting pushed around.
Keeping your eyes awake at night. (Alright I like that, its peaceful during night duty)
Sweating away.
Cheering away.
Listening to lecture after lecture after lecture.
Getting my stuff stolen.
Having to bang tables and cheer for a plate of food.
Catered from God knows where.
Marvellous food.
Hunger. Fatigue.
I'm gonna have a great time really.
I mean look at me, I'm all set and ready to go.
Just finished packing my bag 5min ago.
Said goodbye to my darling. The computer
Lala. I shall set off now.
Wish me luck on my journey to DHS.
3 days of enlightenment.
Its all gonna be great,
i forgot my first aid and my footdrill,
Its all gonna be great.
my boots are grey.
Its all gonna be great,
I'm still so shagged.
Its all gonna be great.
This will be my last camp.

And off Smail goes to make history.
The Man who grumbles about being happy in a camp. ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home