Saturday, September 20, 2008

reply to quizzes.

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
*Karen and karin. I think.

2. Your relationship with him/her?
Friends.

3.Your five impression of him/her?
err.. Dunno leh. ><

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
err. say hello =)

5.The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
hello =)

6. If he/she become your lover, you will?
Err... huh.

7. If he/she became your lover, he/she has to improve on?
Err... huh.

8. If he/she became my enemy, you will?
Err... try to wonder why she became my enemy and fix that.

.9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?
No reason at all. That's why alot of ppl dun like me anyway xD

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
Huh... err. remain friends?

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Dunno leh. Nice people =)

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Err... Dunno leh. Mixed lah. One day angry one day happy xD

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Dunno leh. I just like me.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
I normally dun fix my problems. Even though I fix other's.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Ssshhh =x

16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
I love you too.

17. Pass this quiz to first 10 person that you can think of, how they feel about you.
Just select yourself as one of the ten and do =)

---------------------------------End of 1st quiz--------------------------------------------

2nd quiz by Sean Teo.
#1 Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket ?
-Makkah if I feel religious
-Some western country if I wanna go on holiday

#2 What's your favourite thing to do ?
Listening to Music. ;)

#3 Do you think money can buy happiness ?
Materialistic and short term happiness. Yes
True happiness. No.

#4 If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be ?
Love and Happiness. :D

#5 Things you cant live without :
My heart.
Friends.
Music Player.
Phone
Myself.


#6 What are you afraid to lose ?
Family & Friends.

#7 If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do ?
-Give some to my family.
-Buy a house
-Invest.
-Spend.

#8 What do you dream of doing in the future ?
Being a millionaire is cool .
But I wanna have a comfortable job that helps people.

#9 List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey :
-Dam friendly.
-Trustworthy
-Fun person.

#10 What makes you happy ?
-Music.
-Joking around.
-Making my dad proud. (It like, rarely happens anyway)

#11 What type of person do you hate the most ?
Liars.
Backstabbers.

#12 If you have a super power what would it be ?
To remove all vices from the world.

#13 Would you go for happiness or money ?
Happiness

#14 Who do you think is the most important people in your life ?
Family
Friends
N

#15 If you have a girlfriend, would you die for her ?
depends on the situation

#16 Who's the last person who hugged you ?
Can't rmb. I think I hugged a boy last time I hugged.

#17 What is the one thing you want to do badly right now ?
Listen to Music.
make an MMV.

#18 Who are you close to ?
err.. those that are close to me?

#19 Are you courageous enough to the person that you like her ?
Hehe, If she does. =P

#20 If you could do one thing all over again what would it be ?
Try to make less mistakes or lousy judgments.

7 things that scare you:
My dad.
Losing people around me.
getting lousy results.
Reaching a dead end.
Losing my stuff.
Losing a part of me
Getting bitten by something huge.

7 random facts about me :
- Can't play musical instruments but love music.
- Been transferring from place to place all my life.
- Prefer to entertain rather than impress.
- I realised im quite secretive.
- I don't like to follow people's traditional ideas of leadership. If you get people to follow, you're a leader.
-Sometimes I feel I mislead people.
-Like to help people out for proper reasons.
- My first Aid ain't that great.

7 things i plan to do before i die :
-To make sure I feel fulfilled.
-Do loads of good deeds.
-Leave enough money for my family.
-Try to remembered for one reason or another.
-If I have children, to have raised them well.
-Atone for my sins.
-Live life as I would like it.

7 things i can do:
-Eat
-Sleep
-Read
-Slack
-Cycle
-Play
-Study

7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex :
People are so diverse. Making a checklist is meaningless xD

-----------------------------end-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, quizzes are done. :]

P.S. The dedications need loads of time. Its still under drafts.

Smail is happier now, but stressed by exams! =O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home