Friday, October 10, 2008

Today lit was sooo.... weird.
the story was. Guess what....
A CRUSH.
LOVE! AGAIN!
Haha, i didnt do that one.
But the poem is like directed to us can,
about a teacher giving up on her students.
Her noisy and rebellious students.
Its dam easy to fit that scene in my lit class.
Well, it was a cheap attempt to bring the message across.
Making me write an essay about it ._____________.

Maths was like... shocking.
Nobody studied that SMALL thing.
But two questions of it came out.
Walau .________.

Haha, exams finally over thank goodness.
Well, went home and felt so ecstatic.
and sad.

well, i was like... GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
so i decided to do smthn just...
meaningless to keep that weird feel away.
I opened my drawer and saw the sprays.
My silver still left a little.
So i just took it and SPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Spray away.
My hair slowly changing color.
Haha, your hair gets damaged with regular use,
and this is like after so many months of not spraying.
So i took the can of silver spray and just wasted it all.
Now its empty =(
it was my favourite color ><" AND I LOOK OLD xDDD I did this purely for fun realli. Lol x) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIEWBENG =DD

Haha. I called him, i rarely call people but this is an emergency xD

Now.... for those requesting that they see my hair.
I got my personal photographer to help me out.
Haha, thanks for camera sis xD

Photobucket

I TOOK THIS BY MYSELF =DDDDD
Lol, yes. It's white.
Hahaha, and my moustache growing back,
makes the old-man effect. =DD


Photobucket

Again? Lol, smile =D

Photobucket

Okay, I was supposed to be studying lit... But.
Well, literature leh. Come on ._.

Photobucket

Roses are red,
violets are blue xD


Photobucket

Okay. This was randomly taken by my sis.
ALAF ><

Photobucket

Bros again ;)

Photobucket

Haha, my dad invented this.
It's like pretty cool.
Big hand caught my sis xDD


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loves to you ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home