Friday, July 27, 2007

Sick? Lolx.

MSN Tags replied =)
Tag replies~
Amirul ~ More suanning ar? yy leii xDD
Stasha ~ Face it, I'll be famous for the wisdom
which u ppl define crap =PP
Kira ~ I cant help it la xDD... its like,
listening to some monotone bugger,
The heat / rain just sapping away energy
the fact that I think my table's quite comfy xD

Shi Li~ Forget what?

yeahh... todae nv come sch,
but still had to trudge my way to school,
to give A tshirt and some graphs.
Idiotic CA.
PSLE was best. Just study for one exam.
Yet I didn't study... nvm, im in the process of
becoming abit more hardworking, i can okayy...
just tt im lazy =/
Here must keep on working ur mind off.
Anyway how was e farewell party?

One whole moring was spent travelling and going to polyclinic.
Then in e afternoon took medicine.
Drowsy like what.
So Sleep Somemore.
Then woke up, switch on Computer.
Father not at home, plae Audi.
Woww, I was chancing 160bpm well.
My inconsistent quality.
Then sian, Audi realli tiring,
So just went surfing.
Couldnt go blog, donno yy
So nv tag.
I try another dae la =)
Downloaded a bunch of phone games,
you wont know how occupied it keeps you,
trying to stack levels of buildings,
or maintaining your own nightclub.
Lolx.

So one whole dae quite uneventful la,
while I write this you ppl are sweating off running 1km.
treasure the run, it costs you 10bucks xDD
Funny concept. I pay to run 1km around my own school. o.0

Well, think i go slack slack somemore la,
oyahh.. vomit so many times smile also canot =X
Emo's the word of the dae o.o
Does she knoww she's all I think abt at night....
*adaptive of TOMG*

Cya, Smail Alwaes,
Vee ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home