Saturday, July 28, 2007

Thx, Im Not sick anymore =PP

Tag replies :
Shu Mei ~ Lolx... Sick Clown still try Smail Alwaess mah =P
anyway sry lolx this morn cant dance,
last thing i need is a coach seeing me entertain
rather than prep xDD

Shi Li ~ Huh?

Adam~ lolx... cant help it,
my body is sorting out itself xD
bacteria came by to visit.

Rehana ~ thx =)

KL~ You see her every weekdae =PP'

Okae post time lolx,
went to debate todae.
Juveniles should be tried in adult courts.
In that case:
Youths should be allowed to vote
Youths should be allowed to go to the Army
Girls should be caned. Lolx xDD
(jk jk im not a sexual sadist)

Felt abit better since yesterdae though,
except for this funny feeling,
since like last year i cant explain it.
So I thought of all the dangerous emos,
that leave you all -.=,
Envy, Anger, Hate, Passion,
No! i still cant name it!
Frustrated,
so i just termed it Hollow. xDD
Anyway,
the juniors seem like those enthu geniuses.
This bugger called me a newcomer.
And insisted I was a newcomer.
Can't realli blame him.
I am. xDD

Then wandered around Hougang Mall agn,
waiting for isaac,
It was pretty funny la,
watch people,
then I bought this meal at the food court.
it was above 2 bucks, so im entitled to a 50cents drink.
Heck, I claimed it.
Then when i got my regular coke,
I said "yay, 50cents. Good buy"
For fun, honestly.
The cashier and the queue behind mii look at mi like
o.o
Cant help it. Im the accidental clown i guess xD

Then go into every shop.
Saw ERO Lingerie again.
LOL. Rmbed Ac outing.
i wonder if ERO is short for EROTIC.
And how do people get business from there?
I like never see people browsing thru bras. =.=
im not tiko. Honestly. Just like to see
things in a funny light xD

Went into a libary. Picked up a book.
I think it was on Parenting Well.
No. I dont intend to be a parent now.
Seriously. I cant even control myself. xD
And the last thing a kid needs is a mad dad.
I was sittign at the computer section.
saw this boii la , watching Yu Gi Oh,
Ok, there are better animes, but Yu gi oh's ohh kayy...
Then the best part comes.
When his Yu Gi Oh finish,
he started another film.
Give you time to gues...






Go go,


POWER RANGERS!!!!
LOL, i tell you it was funny,
watching the classic 5man-all-colors-available
Rangers in Tight Suits with their fashionable stripes.
And their classic kick-ass pose.
It was just funny. And the boii,
I bet he was Primary 6.
Stared into the screen, totally engrossed.
It was just hilarious. xD

Aft tt went home, plae Audi agn,
feel quite bad la, was supposed to meet her at 3 =X
But my audi was still spoilt.
Haha, then went on MSN,
multi-chatting agn. Quite nice leii,
haven chatted for ages.
Then now im blogging, then logging off,
to Sleep.
Ehx wait. Not now,
Maybe I build a city of towers on my phone first,
then watch the midnight stars.
Then fade into dreamland =PP

Smail Alwaes,
Even when there's really nthn to do in life,
look at wad i do =PP

Ismail Vee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home