Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MY OWN NAME THINGY.

Well, tag reps I tag by e side. And sry late update.

And yeahh, alot asked abt the rehearsal thingy,
Its still in my drafts and a little messy,
so I gotta edit. Anyways, gotta comment on some stuff my friend sent me.
My name =)

CREDITS TO MR SEAN (MS) xD







What Ismail Zainal Means



I is for Impassioned



S is for Sparkling



M is for Modern



A is for Animated



I is for Impressive



L is for Lovesick



Z is for Zappy



A is for Artistic



I is for Irresistible



N is for Naughty



A is for Amazing



L is for Lively







Well, Now let's start the running commentary.
I IS FOR IMPASSIONED.
Like woah, I'm filled with Passion .
The Heat of Passion? Maybe not, that's just horny Mr Goh ._.
Passionate... About what?
I dunno, I'll find out soon enough.
OR,
I'm just in Self-Denial ;)
S is for SPARKLING.
HAHAHHAA, I'm "sparkly".
Can I add "bluew" and "pretty" to the list. =PP
Imagine im walking in the room,
sparkly? No lahh, I walk in forever like I want to sleep.
Zombielike. Sparkly not ideal xDD
M is for Modern.
Oh yes, I am Modern.
My Phone is an 8yr old model.
My wallet is an everlasting kind of wallet.
My MP3 is 5yrs old.
Alright, I'm up-to-date with technology.
It's all in the mind. =D
A is for Animated.
I'm Animated?
Gee, I don't really think so.
Am I that cartoon? No lahh,
I just walk around, ALAF.
Joke around. Smail alot.
Do stupid stuff, sing for no reason.
Where got Animated xD
But I do imagine, they made Mr Bean Animated.
Maybe I can be Mr Smail Animated.
But before that, I have to get rid of Mr Smile.
Don't wanna risk getting sued for copyright do I?
Mr Smile you're a bummer ._.
Mr Smail you rock xDD
Omg so bhb o.o
I is for Impressive.
I think should be I for ironic.
I impress people? No i dont,
and i dont even try to.
Want me to charm someone?
Impress... is not in my to do list.
Hahaha, its like so. Act.
But well, I do impress myself sometimes.
Goodness gracious I'm such a self-impressed gentleman xD
2nd BHB in the post ._.
L is for Lovesick.
o.o.
Not saying a word, not giving a hint =x
Z is for Zappy.
YES I LOVE TO ZAP.
And ZIP too.
And ZING.
And ZOING.
Haha, most won't know what I'm talking about.
Well, I am hyper.
And high.
That's enough to justify Zappy I guess xD
A is Artistic.
Does not apply to me
Unless you say that my mood is a picture.
Or that I can see a "landscape" of ladders and bridges. (Hehehehe... I still plan on becoming the Minister)
Well, I AM artistic I guess. xDD
I is for irresistible.
Oh really? o.O
This is getting crapped out.
N is for Naughty.
Unlike most of you people,
I shall refuse to be horny. =)
Hahaha, fine I'm "naughty".
Disturb people alot.
But one needs excitement in his life.
Well, safe and innocent excitement, not one that causes unplanned child planning =x or involving slitting the arm, or getting high with drugs.
Smail says yes to Safe Excitement.
How could you say im "naughty", i'm so innocent. Honestly. 0=)
A is for Amazing.
AMAZING! I'm amazed.
That I can be amazing.
Am I? Doubt so.
*strikes off this from the name*
L is for Lively.
I am? I've been emo lately xD
Smail Alwaes. This is a rubbish summary of me.
I shall give you my summary.
Well NO, it wouldnt be the
Goodness Gracious I'm the Most Marvellous Gentleman.
although it is to a certain percentage true. Goodness Gracious.
I think it'd be Smaily. =)
I'll get you Mr Smile. Watch out, someone's coming in with a bigger smile.
And spongebob, only Misters are allowed in this competition.
*pushes Spongebob off bikini bottom*
P.S. I NEED A COOKIE.
Cookie monster whatever but I really need one.
I am in dire need. Famous Amos would be nice.
As in, I'd really like a cookie, and not free smells.
Anyone kind enough to accompany me? =DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home