Saturday, February 2, 2008

I will survive™

Tag rep:
Yung Cheng: OF COURSE I RMB! Haha, anyways thx ar, you also one very zai person xD

Joel: Suuuuuuup =D

Rozanne: Tts the spirit xD And dun take it seriously lahh. All jokes u noe. Including the scandal =D

MICH: TQTQ. haha, dunno lah. I just find no reason to be angry. Anyways I think I have "quit" audi. lol ._.

Nab: Ooooh, hahaha xD

Kirax3: Yoooouu..... I'll march right back there and make u kneel and propose arhh xDD

Frozen: C'mon lets not encourage xDD

Nadia: All of the above xD

IZ: Yes Is brother. LOL thx alot. O.C.P. Nvm, I demote to A.C.P can? (Almost C.P) xDD Still better than N.Y.C

------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, I'm realli drained out man.
Came home from steamboat.
TAKE LONGER TO PACK THAN TO EAT.
Omg, lol nvm, haha I think i'll get stomachache soon.
ZZZ.
Anyways, after pack pack pack,
we played Sparklers! Air pollution, giv a damn.
All these green ppl are poseurs.
Its ironic that in the meetings on earth-saving
their aircon is on and they have blazers and jackets on.
Can't anyone appreciate some artificial wind by the fan.
Ohh noo.... Its too low-class for their pay grade.
You go Al Gore.

And I am now the logistic NCO.
My TPSJAB 1st Choice, XMSJAB 3rd Choice.
Best man. Its a cool ambition for a guy who potentially loses stuff almost everyday. (Ssshhh =x)
I'm keeping a non-losing streak.
Mr Snake is there to support me.

Well, enough SJAB. Enough talk.
I feel like sleeping already.
Sat. Went out to meet old sec sch mates.
Ohh yeahh, reminds me of smthn.
Detrack:
Sjab room report by Sec 1:
Afternoon Staff permission for me.... and my mates to enter.
......
Alright man. Your mates. xD
Back on track:
We did smthn we simply did if nthn else could be done.
Dota. Dota. Dota.
Again, and again... ... ... and again.
I shall not elaborate, I am not obsessed wit it.
Just take not. Tankers are survivors.
Alright, I shall resist the tempation to sing.
xDD

Then shared some hilarious stories.
Damn I miss them.
And ISAAC IS GETTING TALLER.
OMG he's 161 now.
I feel shorter again.
>< cant imagine how tall sturt is getting.

Well, I talk more abt "me" in the next post or wad.
lol, i'm sleepy, and im trying not to emo.
Ohh, and i feel abt talking abt Papa Ismail™

Smail Alwaes =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home