Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tag reps:
Maam Sock: I'm alright thx =) I do hope you're doing well too, and all e best to the XM corp. =D

Sean: Ohh come on Sean, you're overenthu bout the camp man. And my blog is only a goner once I say its a goner ._.

Zanna: Emo. Full stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah well haven blogged for ages.
No I'm not tt apologetic,
I really have no time.
Blame it on all the weekdays taken up.
The weekends spent running around.

Today went to TP,
passed by Bedok to pass smthn to someone.
Then omg the SJAB standard mates see me.
OMG i dam panic. If they saw wad I was doing im screwed.
Not because I wasn't around for training, but more of because of private affairs.
OMG. Scared lahh, told a lie.
Fk man i felt dam guilty.
Long apology to make tml, I think I owe them that at least.
And to tell them the whole thing.
Not for e rest to know >=s

And abt training. I can tell you how bummed out im feeling.
I'm thrown back into the team. 1mth to train what I have forgotten.
Stress. And FAC is like a few weeks away only.
I will have an encore of walking down some corridor.
Waiting at some waiting room.
Drinking NEWater.
Looking in suspense at the beads which move from competition segment,
to competition segment.
Stress. Wth man,
I fear I'll blow it.
But it's too late to back out.
It's too late. Anyone say to apologise I'll terrorise you mentally for the whole year.
=)

Haiz, tml got Heartsaver course. Wth,
I have to go for dress rehearsal tml leh.
And my script I never bring home, how to memorise?!
Cam man. HW not finished.
I'm screwing my life up again.
But the HW part. I think i'm just lazy.
Yeahh, Ismail moved to Tamp still haven changed eh.
Lazy slacker. Well, at least ppl dun call me a flirt. xD
But anyways, I was actualli quite fine wit tt term.
I just needed to fix your wrong definitions.
Saying HI. Isnt flirting xD

Today I went out to my darling shop again.
Same shop as my bag. Bought some stuff.
Then a spray. Then bumped into Sindy.
None of you reading this is likely to know her,
wow, she mistook someone else for me at 7.
I was EATING MY DINNER.. at 7.
then i went to EP. Hehe.... EP,
at 7.40. Talk talk talk, she left for Raffles City to meet her friend.
Haha, not bad leh the small talk, maybe go out again someday.
But god, i quit audi, i dun feel like going back bunk.
No matter, there's always my big cup of COKE and the cinema xD

SEE LAH! OI.
I supposed to be studying thinking of going out again.
wth Ismail you cartoon.
Asking for trouble. Later June results like kns liddat.
Get grounded for a month. ._.
But heck, now also no time.
If only "time off" could be a valid excuse for everything.
Sry ar, can't go school. Need time off.
Sry ar, can't CCA. Need time off.
Sry ar, can't go tuition. Need time off.
Sry ar, can't go for ur course. Need time off.
Wouldn't our lives be abit less stressful? =/

Ohh yeahh. And last Friday i did shout at the S1s.
Lol, dunno yy. I felt like it. I dun like zombie replies.
So I shouted at them. It wasn't scolding lor,
just a reminder that you ppl are on the parade square and the Men In Green
are behind you.
Last thing we need is patches of grass laughing at us .______________.
oh, and we have a zone 8 tee. Cool. Although the design is quite plain.
Still a tee to add into the collection of Tees.
Anyone still wants my XMS Cadet Tee?
I got two up for grabs xD

My tests weren't so bad.
I'm quite content wit my marks.
Although it would help if Malay got a little lift.
Grr, Malay ._.
My dad always lecture wad if nobody want to learn Malay culture,
who would. Eventually it would die off.
Aiyahh, it wouldn't lor. So long as there are Mats and Kampung Minah...
and dikir barat, and zapin. lol xD

been feeling... hypocritical recently.
I suddenly feel very... suppressed.
Sian lor.
ohh, and yy suddenly you all ask me abt my own politics.
Its hush-hush.
If Jon likes Eastpoint I would go for Modena.
Or Vivo. I'm never bored of their cinema lounge.
Can just sit there sleep xD
And Wee Kiat still must undergo my interrogation.

This post is getting long. But maybe I got alot of thing to say lah.
Haha, ok ok I wrap up.
Tried playing audi.
not so bad lahh, at least my char still can dance.
But the songs there... the ppl there, now very X.X
Useless lahh, maybe i try Gunbound.
Shoot some weird thing from a weird car.
heh =/

Alrights I go sleep now lah. Got long dae tml.
I think i'm gonna get it.

Smail Alwaes =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home