Monday, March 10, 2008

And Ismail Jordan scores... (As if)

Tag rep:

SY: Alrights. Tagged =D

Nadia: 0.0? Well, now u know xD

Zanna : Oh God bless both of you xDD

Hakim: They're bickering. Doesn't matter. Interesting xDD

Sean: LOL. Funny ar ur sacarsm.

my tagboards dying xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okays, sry i havent been blogging, or tagging.
internet prob. heh,
well, talk abt Camp first.
Woah, very. Enriching hor.
Wad do First Aid In air con room. Best in the world.
Then at night, Me, Matthias, Daryl, Jem,
DID YOGA.
All sorts of stretching. Dam obscene lahh, but wth man,
lying down, legs over ur head and feet on the floor.
Attempting one hand pushups.
What kind of thing to do at night.
OH! And we saw sattelites xD
Slept in air con bunk.
Woah, I tell you, like EVERY OTHER SINGLE AIRCON ROOM.
It feels like the North Pole.
i stayed up a while, Jem tested my rubrics cube ability,
Man I sucked. Spin Spin Spin all the colors all over e place,
Or back to square one.
He insulted me like for an hour. Hahaha,
DD couldn't sleep, freezing there.
Scary watching him, wake up, lie down, wake up.
I did get some cat's sleep, at 5 woke up took my sweater.
I forgot I brought one.
Haha, then bookedout at 1630.
Had two days off, nice.
But i'll still be busy ><

Dam, cant talk abt the XMS return trip yet.
Next post. Gtg ><
Well, Smail Alwaes,
and ohh. im hooked to this song xD


Here I am
Trying to find my way
I've kissed so many frogs but I've never found a prince
I think they lied
I was promised much more than this
Where's my happy-ever-after?

Cinderella is the queen of a kingdom
Cinderella got the dream she was dreamin'
I wanna know where is my happy end
Cinderella got a prince and kingdom
Cinderella got the dream she was dreamin'
I wanna know where is my fairy-tale?

Something's wrong
'cause all my glass shoes break
And no one's ever helped this damsel in distress
To hell with this
I'm not gonna waste more time
I won't wait to find prince charming

Cinderella are you really that happy?
Cinderella are you really that lucky?
I wanna know is your life like you dreamed ?
Cinderella are you really that happy?
Cinderella are you really that lucky?
I wanna know is your life like you dreamed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home