Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sick? Well, more of half ._.

Tag reps:

Zanna : Sry sry i just haven linked. Soon, soon xD

Hakim: Oi, dun encourage it ._. His scandal blog is omg. x.x

iz: are you supposed to be me? 0.0

Esther: I seem doomed to get it all the time. Some ppl never smile do they xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I just reached home from the It Class.
Was not feeling well since this morning lah.
I stay there do nthn but freeze in the aircon.
grr. Give up. Well, I already felt like ponning but decided to come alot.
Why? Dunno leh, zzz ._. Sean, I put my faith in you to finish our proj ar xD

I was feeling sick since this morning because.,, (choose)
1) I was hungry
2) I was lovesick (Zanna's idea)
3)I haven't killed Jon Yet
4)I was saded.
5) Its called germs.
6) just dam tired.

Uhh... well 1 and 4 and 5 are very likely. Wait, one quite accurate. I never ate.
Then I ordered a BBQ pau from the auntie. She gimme wad strange flavor.
Basket felt dam sick lahh, it tasted... vegetably x.x
I don't normally end up showing im lovesick to tt extent i get sick..
And If I was sick, how would i kill Jon?
I'm not sure yy i was saded. But I was, i think im self-denying the reason.
AND. Yeahh, must be the germs.
Well, 6 was the reason i left IT.

Well, in IT class, i tell you someone farted.
The smell was x.x
it was diffusing through the air...
slowly, slowly, slowly.
Someone spray perfume in ur sry ass. ._.

Ohh, yeahh. To Jon.
The scandals are "well-done"
but unfortunately, you chose the wrong victim.
What's done is done,
and it will soon be your time.
I'm warning you,
again, and again... ... ... ... and again. =)

Smail Alwaes,
even when u dunno yy u're sick
Smail Alwaes,
remember tt u gotta kill Jon.
Smail Alwaes,
and again, and again... ... ... and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home