Friday, March 7, 2008

Tag reply:

MsIDAH: Sry sry ><><

MsIdah/Zanna: omg... e last thing any two ppl should be fighting over is MALAY ._. Haha xD

ZAnna: Hahha, NCC. LOL. Well, comes wit UG bias. =D

Nadia. 0.0?

Sean: Uhh.... wow, defending ur statement tt my blog is a goner. Wow.

esther: I not fierce lahh... i just, needed to remind them xD

Sherryfah: No u dont. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a MOE rehearsal today.
Left sch at 11.30.
Walk, walk, walk.... Take MRT.
Waited. AND FINALLY! Yio Chu Kang.
Then go mosque then my dad sent me to the RGS.

Yeps, RGS. scary school, I went there then go in.
Then Chloe, Nicole, Nabil all weren't there.
They were around, but not at e foyer.
So I lalala~ walk wit Rohit around.
Look for them in canteen.
Omg, look past the canteen ar,
got 75% chance I guarantee chop lost lor.
Their school is like...
a huge... huge.... huge... HUGE.
Mansion. The stairs look like they came from Harry Potter's Hogwarts.
Omg, twisting and turning, going up and down, left to right.
How do they manage to stay sane is a mystery.
But well, maybe their high intellect helps them to navigate the twists and turns.
While looking at self-praising posters of their school from time to time xD
I'm not insulting them... just, trying to empathise.
Way beyond me.

Well, that is NOT impt. Tt was just the school.
After tt went to Rehearsal.
omg, I suddenly felt so tired.
Tired+Cold+Nervous.
Even though i felt realli comfortable wit my cast-mates,
I was just... Maybe it was the constant corrections tt fella made to me. x.x
Haha, then script was edited. It did feel sort of weird.
Well, somehow every rehearsal we have a toilet joke lehh.
From yellow fountain to I need to pee *dash out*...
latest was... uhh..
Chloe: I want go to washroom
Me: Ok I go wit you to e toilet.

OMG WAIT! I WAS NOT HORNY!
All you ppl out there wit your thinking tt goes to far.
Omg, it just happened I need to pee too ohh kays.
We only went when the whole rehearsal ended.
Then Chloe still play some sick joke.
There was the poster <----- GENTS
Then she pointed to some dirty space between the vending machine and the wall.
OMG. You do not do tt to a gentleman who needs to have a yellow fountain.
It turns out that the toilet was behind the wall x.x

And throughout the whole thing Timmy was dam cute.
He's an 8yr old boy.
He would suddenly hug you, or hold your hand.
If he's not doing that he'll jump on ur back and get u to piggyback him.
If he sits beside you chances are he's trying to pin u to e floor xD

For me to be me...
Edited.
For me to be me,
and FOR HIM TO BE HIM.

i explain later. But its realli odd xD

When e thing finished we went to Far East Plaza to eat.
I had dinner to eat, so i just ate a Hershey's Pie. Chocolate.
Oh yes, chocolate. Tempting.
Nicole couldnt resist a bite.
Chloe simply refused.
Nvm, I'll tempt her another time xD
it was delicious.
Ohh yeahh, then ended up she say smthn to the effect of...
if your boyfriend saw it...
then we broke out into a conversation abt BGR,
what we look for in a guy/girl etc.
including past events tt happened.
Very... political.
Very.... interesting. =D

Then we walked around Far East for a couple of minutes.
And went home. Reached home 1945hrs.
not bad lah. Hahah xD
Tired, haven pack for camp, haven do EL file.
haven sell my tickets. SIAN.
Stupid lahh all my march holidays burn x.x

Well, I'll be seeing y'all soon i guess.
Smail Alwaes,
Ismail Zainal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home