Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back. For Now.

Yeahh, can't hang around long. I'll give more observational insights in the next post. Right now people are just forcing me to make one post, so I shal =)

Well, Common topics.
1)How were my exams?
2)What will I be doing in the holidays.

1)My exams arr. I lazy scan and post the picture. So I'll just write it out.

EL----------------- 70.0 / 70.0 / 70.0 A2 =)
MT----------------- 58.0 / 70.0 / 65.6 B3 =)
A.Math------------- 86.0 / 75.0 / 79.1 A1 =)
E.Math------------- 84.0 / 76.0 / 79.0 A1 =)
BIO---------------- 82.0 / 75.0 / 77.6 A1 =)
CHEM -------------- 72.0 / 68.0 / 69.5 B3 Almost. ._.
Combined Humans.--- 83.0 / 55.0 / 65.5 B3 ._.
Pure Lit ---------- 80.0 / 63.0 / 69.4 B3 Almost. ._.
CME. -------------- C. 0.0"

Total: 575.6/800 / 72.0 % / PASSED
Conduct: Very Good. ( I know xD )
Attendance: 88/93. (Not bad)
Part of my remarks: Show a positive attitude towards learning and a willingness to work hard. (Hehehe...)
L1R4 : 8
L1R5 : 11


Well, EL was consistent. Thank god i did fine in MYE.
MT was quite a shocker, well, covers up my CA. Happy luh =D
A and E Math were delightful.
Quite thankful i did well for MYES x)
BIO was great.
Chem was a controlled surprise. At least i didnt fail.
Combined Humans and Lit were quite disappointing ><
CME was just jaw dropping. Hehe xD
Well, im "quite" happy with it.
But I still have to aim for a single pointer if I wanna live up to my DAD's expectations.
Like usual.

Yups, that sums it up. I worked hard... only for 11 points.
Quite demoralising eh.
Well, carrying on. MYEs are over.

2) JUNE Hols
Got quite a big list of to-dos.
Firstly, I have to go for Senior NCO course.
Not excited at all. Not say cos its gonna turn into a tekan camp.
But I have to cut my hair ._.

Well, let me see.
I plan to.
1) Watch Movies (Anyone care to join me? Just drop an sms =) )
2) Replace my spoilt earpieces. (Creative earpieces suck lah)
3) Replace my spoilt jeans.
4) Make a Music Video (I need a video editing software, any suggestions?)
4i) See, its gonna end up comprising scenes from all over the place. I might add in Audi and Maple if i feel like it, otherwise its gonna be mostly movie cuts)
5) Possibly learn breakdancing. I think i've covered Jumpstyle.
6) Become a Mr. Yandao in Maple E world. (Out 4th June)
Anyways I'm just kidding. I'll elaborate on my Yandao dream soon.
Some of you might have heard x)
7) Replace my keyboard
8) Pass my SenCo and earn 3 stripes. If I don't I'll emo for a long time and become very disheartened since I cut my hair for nothing.
9) Be a little happier.
10) Settle a couple of problems.
11) Sleep for a little longer.
12) Blog a little more.
13) A little private stuff.
14) Hang out. ( Similar to #1, but not everybody likes movies =/ )
15) Visit Bunk again soon.
16) Memorise a few songs to drive people nuts.
17) To be continued.
Any of you clowns asking me to get a stead will be severely dealt with ;)

Seems like quite a big list eh, well, I just thought of it in 10min.
I'll move back to my normal posts soon lah,
I miss my old sweet, *sincerely* happy times

Smail Alwaes =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home