Saturday, May 31, 2008

Its still May

1 week has passed of my June Holidays.
Damn. Well, anyways, I know its a little mad.
But I'm getting a little pissed with Audi.
The people there get more boring.
Or maybe its because I can't muster the energy to play continuously.
Anyways, I've changed my Music Vid project. Or rather, opened a new MINI sized one.

Song Title - I will survive.

Soon I'll make MMV's. or Audi MVs. Those would be marvellous.
I think it's damn cute. OH YEAH.
Talking about maple, I'm opening a new character in the new world.
Hehe. It'll keep me busy. Cos when everyone there is noob,
there's honestly less bastards and bitches like there is in Aquila.
Cos no one gives a shit what you have in Aquila x)
Some people are smart.
Waiting out till the pirate job comes out cos the hype of pirates is all over in MapleKorea.
But well, see, if I train. And Hunt. So while you're waiting I'm hunting.
Get lucky enough and I get one of your pirate drops and I'll do some daylight robbery. x)
Ismail thinks big for a game he barely plays in the first place.

Anyways, I still think Audi has some major room for improvement. Songs-wise.
Seriously.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home