Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yesterday, was a... cool day really.
Just walked from house to house from 11am - 12midnight.
One of my longest marathons ever.
I thought visiting till 7pm was super long already.
On the first day of Raya I only did till 6+.
Well, the after 7pm effects could be seen on me lol.
I was super random, possibly irritating at Faz's house.
Hey, it's innocent questions.
But well, some questions like, "is bangs the new trend"
shouldn't be asked. x)
And I almost fell asleep at her table.


They also bailed out of going to Hadi's house
like, LOL. He felt so... -.-
he was telling his grandma with half-sleepy eyes,
"tengok la... diorang jahat semua. Kena pukul"
Trans: "see la, they all very bad. Need to get whacked".

Then ate alot yesterday. Like, really alot.
Esp. when most houses will insist you have something to eat.
Even if its a little.
they'll say smthn like,
aiya just have a little only la.
Some energy to travel.
So, full or not, better eat xD
*looks at tummy*
Wow, you still seem pretty small.
Keep up the good work =P

Then went home wit Hakim at 11+
Saw Sharifah walking to the 7 eleven area.
and i know what she was waiting for xD
Well, while waiting for her gentleman
who sadly missed the last train. (and had to take a bus)
I accompanied her.
Well, along with the usal doses of sacarsm and jokes xD
Seriously, well.
Then she also came to know what I only decided to tell people today.
And gosh. She got irritated.
Shar: "1 MONTH AND YOU NEVER TELL ME?!"
Ismail: *gives his 1001 excuses*
Haha, well.
And I was feeling so distressed.
She helped me out.
Wait, everybody did really.
P.S. I noticed i spoke a few sentences of Malay.
Keep up the good work Ismail, you're becoming bilingual.

Then I went home and continued feeling distressed.
Cos till now I can't be enlightened.
I called her, and reached mailbox.
Wow, Is-mail reached the mail-box.
That's encouraging.
Well, I never got the mailbox thingy.
And yeah, for the first time in quite a while.
i almost felt like crying cos I felt so bad.
I couldn't sleep. ._.
Seriously, I just had my head phones on,
and I was listening to WESTLIFE
old but classic boyband.
Dam nice la their songs.
Maybe cos I feel it. xD
my baju kurong didnt even go into the laundry.
I just lied there, thinking. Feeling sorry, feeling pathetic.
Then slowly I fell into an uncomfortable sleep...

Of which I woke up at 6.30am.
I woke up, washed my face.
And saw that she replied.
Well, realised she couldnt call,
oh well. At least she replied =D
Then I took my phone out,
laid on the chair by the pool.
And told her about wad happened.
In a looong sms. And i felt like crap ><
How could I be so s0t0nq?

Eventually she went to school and couldnt reply, (i guess).
so now i blogged and will take a rest.
Didn't sleep well yesterday.
Today I doubt I'll go out.
Maybe just get the velvet pouch for my phone at Eastpoint.
Cook some food on my DS.
Save some patient's lives.
Maybe solve a court case.
Then I'll just rest.
and think of you.

I really can't forgive myself for forgetting.
I'm just so damn sorry, God please let me make it up to you ><"
I'll do anything.
Still, you dod forgive me.
I didn't expect you to, but you did,
thank heavens it didn't pass yet either.
It's near impossible to find another like you.
ilu ♥
forever.
the little things you do,
that makes me fall in love with you

Thanks to - Shamir, Mustaqim, Syed Muhd, Faruq, Danial Hakim, Hanis, Arif, Nur Hakim, Sharifah Rawiah, Fazlina.
Thanks for all the support/encouragement/congratulations.
Thanks for all the compliments to her and my sister.
its funny you can mistake the two really.
and ya, I'm thankful.
and to Shar, since when did I ever make decisions just like that,
of course I do. :)
Oh, and for those few,
thanks for the advice.
Appreciated it, good luck with your own stories ;)

P.S. Please, my real sister is too young for you people.
She rejected you all x)


P.P.S. and I have the most beautiful wallpaper on my phone.
Its of someone =P

-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, remember I said i was listening to Westlife.
I was listening to this song alot in particular.
And yeah. Enjoy.
I lay my love on you.

When Im With You - Westlife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home