Sunday, July 29, 2007

† Self-Isolation? †

Lolx, anyway i was msn-ing earlier.
Someone asked mii yy i still refuse to get a gf.
but Hey! My Love Life's damn exciting.
(relax #3, i was jk when i said u're green lolx)
I've had a thousand dates ~ with myself.
I'd bring me out to lunch,
have a romantic walk along Singapore River,
Treat me to dinner,
get a nice flower for myself,
maybe decide to accompany me home too,
then out of passion,
inevitably.
i sleep with myself. LOL.
HAHHAHAAHA xDD
*cant help it, self-dating*

I have such a gift to make me sound pathetic.
lolx.
Then I looked at msn, those ID's tt make it look like
they're some experts on love. Loves Complicated la,
you left me shattered, crying la.
Love's love. You ppl made it complicated.
I'll elaborate what i think another dae =)


Lolx, yeahh, so todae I just cooped up at home,
after religious class. Seriously, its a nice place,
had an arabic test. Pretty funny la,
Ask teacher questions tt obviously lead to e answer.
But heck, we're not doing 0-lvls, we're just learning xDD
Then at another class got this really nice teacher.
our class is seriously unique.
You could see 2 ppl fiddling with phones,
5 with earphones plugged in, (including mii. Music's irresistible xD)
out of like 13 ppl,
yet we still listen leii,
teacher ask qn we answer.
We ask qn while dropping blocks at apartments,
to make towers. LOL.
That's what i'd call an environment xDD

Anyway, went home and jus stayed there all dae long.
Did some graphs revision. Test tml. =/
Dislike Maths like wad.
Tried to build a few towers (hp games keep u kinda busy la. LOL)
Did research on yy kids are so choosy when eating.
Really funny. They are just hyperactive buggers.
Swayed to music, oya,
mii dad said i looked strange,
smailing while listening.
Lolx xD

So now, end up here,
When you're at home there's
seriously nthn much to lighten up on, lolx.

*back to Vee's words of wisdom*
Smail Alwaes,
even if your dates are with yourself.
Smail Alwaes,
Even when a gay comes your way.
Smail Alwaes,
Noe tt Simple Love just comes if you just....
Smail Alwaes™

Ismail Vee =DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home