Tuesday, August 7, 2007

...

Tag replies:
KL- yeahh, lol, seriousli no relation to pads

Siew Beng - Nice tt u agree xD

Stasha - Alright alright for sophisticated chimology's sake, ill try xD

Lucas - I'll take it up soon =PP

lolx, nv blog, yeah. Busy mahh...
Anyway a few ans to the msn tag qn

Why my english so hard understand?
I think write at the same time. So you can realli see how disorganised I am.
So as i think my crap i write the crap.
Haha, nvm la, i'll make an effort to refine it soon enough.

Next. No more lectures ar?
I did lectures in Pri Sch. Enough,
its seriously quite draining having to give ur opinion on
"serious matters."
Lets talk abt random crap, easier.

Anyway was still sleeping in class,
sorry Lucas, I'm trying not to,
but its seriousli like im drugged or something,
i think the auntie spiked my soya bean with some sleeping drug xD
20 cents lei, what u expect. =P

quite sian la,
nthn observed, nthn written.
just happy the holidae's have finally come.
Anyway going Seoul tomorrow,
I shall wear SINGAPORE COLORS!!!
Whoo!! Get into the pre-patriotic spirit ppl,
red white on wed, 8th August.
Mix the two for pink for National Day. xDD
Lalala , this is home... truly!!!
As my senses tell me...this is where...
I know...
I...
BELONG!!!!! (zhao sia)


nvm, talk abt the shave,
its dam disgusting la,
make me look like some alien
like i shave moustache i lose 10yrs of age
look like a pathetic small kid
ew. Major EW.
Sian, i miss it alreadi, =/

Haha, well, it'll grow back (i hope), and
have a nice nat dae hols people,
Smail alwaes, =D
Ismail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home