Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Abt yesterdae xDD (nthn happened todae =PP)

Tag Replies:

Shu Mei: Thx ^^, u visualise the drama from class lorr, exciting xDD

Stasha: Love? Haha, read properly, its not EXACTLY love, its more self appreciating admiration. *imm... to sexy for mahh love... too sexy for mahh love, love's going to leave me* xDD
(I'm Too Sexy, sung as part of the dance xDD)

Rehana: Thx =))

KL: Ok more to all, sorry ar, the links causing a disturbance in my screen loading. Dunno yy, i try fix when i have e time =DD

Freddy: We denied winners xDD, haha, but we rocked la =DD

Yesterdae,
Honesly, todae all i did was cough, and sleep in class. =/
It was cool though,
yesterdae had the plae,
i think everyone did well, =DD
oh ya, must explain yy i never dance as well
as the rehearsal.
1) Strangely, i got nervous,
2) i couldnt slide on the stage floor,
so all the moonwalk, sidewalk la, sliding all cut =//
The tiles thing.
Real sorry. =X
Lolx, then so messy,
my mike came off, my shades almost broke =X

Well. 205 won,
I'll spare the kbing again la,
but nvm, we had the originality rite??
So hu cares bout them =PP
We're denied winners,
but our fan base realli big le 0.0
Hhaa xDD

Then went to tuition.
Slept then miss my stop.
Walau, then rush out
Forgot take my uniform from behind
There goes a uniform T.T
Sad la, it was my 201 play sch uniform. =(\

Then go back, sms,
sleep, im lacking it nowadaes xDD
Oh ya, i bought a pink shirt,
my black tie luvs her xDD

Smail alwaes,
Even when someone seems to copy ur smail,
Smail Alwaes,
noe tt ur smail is original,
Smail Alwaes,
ppl will rmb UR smail, not theirs =PP
So Smail Your Own Smail =DD

*the words of smaily wisdom xDD*
Cya,
Ismail Vee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home