Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tag reps:

Charmaine : hahaha i see i see. Anyways thx =)

Frozen: I got check lahh! Sometimes just forget to check "properly" LOL. This zipping prob wit me like forever lehh x.x

KS : Hahaha i miss you too man =)

Kira : Alright then. Guarantee + chop if i can. Hahaha, OH! And invite me to your concert hor. I want fool around in VCH again xD

Devil : Tqtq =)

Wenbin : Never an end to enduring eh x.x haha, alright then thx alot. Gd luck wit ur JC business =D

Yuyu : haha ohh kays =D

Nab : yeahh. TPSJAB. raaaa ><

Zanne : LOL wrong lah. U should cheer up xD

Amirul : Not surprised. hahaha tts yy u should have sticked wit the old one ._.

Cris : Hahaha xDD

Sherry: OkOk i happy i happy =DD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg omg.
i drafted this post.
Then I accidentalli delete.
Now i forgot what i wanted to say x.x

Nvm lahh,
keep this one short then. I try recollect on monday then post xD
Ohh yeahh,
to all those at xms.
yeahh I miss you all too.
And thx for the supports and all.
smail alwaes, stay happy yeahh =)
I'll drop by soon.
Should be before april,
must see the team before they go to COMP.
Lose again and i'll join u in burning down HCI xDD

Smail Alwaes =)
Ismail Zainal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home