Saturday, January 12, 2008

† Rosen.

Tag reps:

Reg : Lax lax, there's alwaes smthn to laugh about. I just happily tried to contribute. Stay happy, smail alwaes yeahh =D Ohh, and thx, gd luck to u too ;)

Charmaine: Uhh. Unless you take a habit of reading bus stop ads/mosques I doubt you'd pass the ad of the A.L.I.V.E campaign. And yeahh, I'm surprised you found it xD

Amirul: Heyys, same to you man. How's malay class ar? Now left 2 x.x Have fun yeahh, disturb Mr.Yamato xD

Sherry: Its not gay lahh xDD haha, yeahh, bedok. Drop by anytime lor. =)

Kira: Ur pink darling is lingering in ur dreams. Haha Milo best lahh xDD Anyways dun saded lahh. smail alwaes and maybe ill drop by. At the very most in ur dreams, then you'll intro the new condition called sleep-laughing =P

Cris : LOL. Tt one is the Police Preparation for terrorist attack exercise lahh. dam pain lahh they take off, All the hair KIAAAAK. Ouch x.x Haha, then the Mdm Pok wanted me to stay tied and go see DM. Funny sia xD
And hahaha, yeahh. Dun miss me lahh, hahaha, punching bag. Set I go make... =P

bev : gotta find streaks of happiness i guess. Haha, urinal. funny one xD

hakim : HHAHAHHA LOL. SJAB is good lahh. Once you get used to it. Now i like some kns liddat. sian. =x And yeahh! Tio sabo. Then He still put pig head demand money. Gone case lah i.

Shi Li: Wa piang, i out of the sch u still demanding from me lehh. haha alright alright i will. xD

Frozenfire: LOL. hahaha done already. Now you better not make me regret ar x.x\

Zanna: no no you're not. Hahah double n one n same lahh ms guai =P

SB: Ohh Yeahh! hahaha, soon lah =D

Royce: WAAAH. Bad lah u. saded lah i x.x

Adam : Tqtq. You too =D

---------------------------------------------------------------

tag reps already so long. o.0
haha, anyways I suddenly feel dam saded again.
I dunno why.
I still think its dam strange.
I can feel saded but i look in the mirror.
And i still see this ---> =)
What mad fella cant actualli have a facial expression.
Other than =) or =.
I think i remember feeling like this in early sec 2.
I called it hollow.
Then sturt began to sing...
I'm so hollow baby... U
I'm so... I'm so...
I'm so hollow.
Haha dam funny.
But I tell you, the most idiotic thing is,
I dont even know what I am missing.
Wth ._____.

heh i gave up audi for Granado,
and i still like getting busier.
Ohh yeahh, anyways, i fulfill SH request first.
Talk abt SJAB.
It was dam... weird?
Well, First impression -
Corp strength. Their whole corp
sec 1 squad.
Quite funny. Sec 2 5 ppl Sec 3 14.
haha i was alreadi like 0.0
Then they have the SJAB pledge.
Which sadedly, I have only said one,
Sec 1 Inaug. Finish. =x
Then their pumping was even more shocking.
My first fall in and the sgt was like,
Ismail they owe me 16, u want do pumping wit them?
If u know me well enough, i guess u noe the ans =p Then at the 1st second.
I was already in Pump position.
I looked left and right.
Everybody else half sit and folding beret. 0.0
(take out beret in open)
Then pump wit their beret on the floor.
I bo bian, tampines corp is tampines corp,
get used to it.
In xms if dare do i think tio 80. LOL
So we got like 5 sec to take out beret, fold and knock it down. Lol.

Now their standard. If you look at XMS.
Wahh we sure malu man.
And we still get gold o.0
But actuali u take into consideration corp str.
XMS harder to handle. Maybe by 5x.
And they got no double promo. T
heir procedure also different.PC = D-NCO.
Our pc reports to trng head.
Their D-Nco reports to Senior DNCO.
Chimness.
Their uniform also zai, boots all polish. haha xDD
I think the last time i all shiny was comp bah.
Lol. Ohh yeahh, but out of all the strange diffs.
I think the one hardest to cope with is timing.
Theirs is super fast. E.g. Salute (front) C
heck up check cut check up check cut check turn check. My hand also move like some robot.
XMS: Check up. 2,3,4 Cut, Check up, 2,3,4 Cut Check turn check.
Their recieve article also check take check cut kind.
I was comparing lahh, then xms nicer to say.
Its dam funny, i'd describe our timing as...
Musical.
hahahaahahaha xD
They also had trouble listening to my command,
cos u noe i hate the 3 stages. Musical commanding xD haha, I'm as good as a sec 1 there man.
And he even scold my footdrill. why? Bouncing.
Uhh, I bounce in comp also. Heck. cam x.x

Anyways, you ask me compare XMS corp to TP.
XMS more fun.
TP more discipline.
You know which one i prefer to lean to.
hahaha,
then one of the SGT also get ask if i miss my squadmates.
Then i abit saded alr, I was like fk.
Yeahh. I know I know, No bad words.
But i fking miss it.
i dunno yy but e.g sizing was always dam funny.
DARI KANAN BILANG 1.
SATU DUA SATU DUA DUA (SEMULA!)
Squad: hehehehe
DARI KANAN BILANG 1. S
ATU DUA SATU..... ... (SEMULA)
Squad: hahaha. lol. Stupid Ismail.
DARI KANAN BILANG 1. SATU DUATU. (3rd guy too fast! Semula)
Squad: hahaha, walau.
Another...
Joel: I WANT U TO REPLY ME INSTANTLY OK?! WHEN I SAY OK U SAY ALRIGHT!
JOEL: IS THAT ALRIGHT?!
Ismail goes a lil' too fast.
Ismail: AIGHT!
Joel: Ismail. no aight, keep up >.>
Ismail: 0.0 LOL.


Haha, good times eh.
I swear i'm gonna get on someone's nerves in TP.
Haha xD
Oh yeahh, then they were making fun of my commanding and laughing.

SQUAD! SEDIIIIHAHAHAHA YA!
SQUAD:DARI KANAN HAHAHA LURUS!
SQUAD: Yang kacak(handsome) ke kanan yang HAHAHAA hodoh ke kiri. Dalan satu Bahahahaha risan Paras!

Ultimate winner:
HAHAHA U GUYS KNOCK IT DOOOOWWWNNN HAHAHAHA.

Sadistic ass.
Anyways enough of SJAB.
Lets move on.
I was saded. I also now no heart say anthn agn.
nvm lah. i'll post agn soon.
Smail alwaes yeahh.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home