Saturday, January 5, 2008

Uhh. Happy New Year? =)

Tag reps:

Zanna ~ Yahh... I do, wait. I LOVE pink. haha xD

Kira: yahh... I know u love pink ;) Now must work on pink couple. Haha, anyways, yahh. Life also quite sian w/o u lah. cant di xiao. =x Be Happy wor. You take over my place go di xiao the horse at 301.

Shi Li: Hm. Still getting used i guess. The stories I hear abt their SJAB dam funny. Hmm... I'll talk abt it this post i guess. =)

Sturt: Wahh. U ar. Im coping to the loss of great milo. Well, at least milo maker. I can make milo as good myself =PP

Sturt/Bev : I'm so sry ><

Cherie: Uhh... dun call me CPL. Nvm, i doubt you'd ever have a need to call me agn =x haha, alr. Linked. have fun yeahh ;D

Mich / Reg : Tqtq Happy 5th dae of 2008 =D

Adam : Im Back xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeahh.. Not in XMS anymore i guess.
Miss you guys ok. Nvm lahh..
I owe alot of you a...
"How's Tampines" Update. xDD

So uhhh. happy new year here goes my day to day list.

First Dae...
i seriously like some blur sotong.
i wake up dunno a single thing.
but sian sian must go sch.
I look at e clock. 6am.
First thought...
Wah pehh I'm Late. ._.
2nd thought.
Ohh yeahh. I forgot my sch's oni 1/2hr away now.
So i do this do tt. 6.30 was rdy.
I expected assembly at 7.15
So i left the house at 6.40.
TT means i'll reach there at 7.10.
Ahh... Marvellous.
I walk out of e house.
Ohh yeahh. happy sia,
TPS uniform no need to tuck in.
Smthn to be happy for in tt morning. xD

This is gonna be a long post at the rate i yap.
But who cares. I wan write wad happened =P
So I hit sch at 7.10.
I sat down in the canteen listening to mp3.
Then Dave sms mi yy i not there.
sry dave, ur name was still registered as samantha
then i look in phone bk nv send to samantha.
So sry ><
Hu ask u plae tt idiotic prank of tt girl.
Haha it was dam funny though =D
Look at iPod. 7.15. Nobody assembling.
...
...
...
7.20. Nobody assembling.
..
...
...
..
..
7.30. NOBODY ASSEMBLING?
Xms start singing Anthem liao.
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
7.35. Oh wth.
I walk walk like sotong, look for toilet.
Very easy to find, their urinal not singular anymore.
Old sch = Old urinal.
its one whole metal wall. If i were a wall.
a metal wall. I'd be pissed if the yellow stuff
keeps sliding down my polished, shiny surface.
Well, sadly enough nobody empathises wit
metal walls as urinals. haha, Then i look at my phone
Play wit iPod. Do this do tt.
i walk out of the toilet 7.50.
And No SB, Joel, Sturt.
I was not feeling high after the toilet visit xD
Then assembly started. Ohh...
I walk walk. First board I saw was 3e2.
I love the class layout plan in the parade square.
marvellously convenient.
Sat behind this big towering fella.
Forgot his name. Dun worry,
I'll find out. he eventualli tio sabo
be some rep or smthn xD

Anthem. Pledge. Sch Song. *shut mouth try listen*
*cant listen. I mean, who in the world sings sch songs? 0.0*
then pledge. Ahh yes. TP pledge no need rmb.
SL stand at the stage...
Which happens to be a 2nd floor level beside the hall.
You know, like the connecting walkway btw
the sports hall lv 3 and the music rm block lv 3
in xinmin...
So raise ur right hand...
and repeat after him.
SL : Blah Blah Blah
I : Blah uhh Blah.
SL : Yap Yap Yap
I : uhh... Yap yap

Not bad for first timer ar? xD
Then met hakim, one of the few ppl i rmb from CKP.
Thank god. When i entered xms.
I was the only CKP kid.
Doesnt matter. Being one of smthn makes u unique.
Being one of smthn makes u rather lonely x.x
tt was my first thought at xms. haha xD

Then i followed the Tall Guy into Class.
Sry i suck at rmbing names, i know its alr my 3rd dae.
Then do all the classrm cleanup etc.
I happened to be the last guy of the class line.
Cmon, I'm looking out for the tall dude. Can't expect me
to know who in the world is supposed to follwo ME. ._.
look behind. Half the class Gone.
Literalli. We waited awhile then suddenli they appear.
Like Magic 0.0
I think if i ever lost the tall guy ,
i'll be lost in thre for ages man.
yet they all appeared. Marvellous.

Clean class etc etc.
noted : Bricks used to make Class wall.
Has Kepala Buto happily written.
and they said Pasir Ris cleaned it up.
Then look around look here look there.
Meet this teacher meet tt teacher.
And my hair pass. In xms surely ,
one of the SL too bo liao.
No Slope, go slope it.
4 bucks for a slope i never needed.
HOWEVER...
HOWEVER...
HOWEVER...
HOWEVER...
HOWEVER...

oh my god first dae my lovely moustache tio.
Eh boy, better shave by tml or else.
uhh ._. Xms i could have got away for 2yrs
If it wasnt for comp.
But wth... There goes my moustache lahh.
I hate shaving. TT

Then during recess i still walk walk. Look here look there.
End of Sch = Go Home. No point staying arnd.
Saw the sec 1s. Short pants =p
But heck. I'm as noob as them x.x

Went out for a little while wit ex neighbours...
Sleep.

The Next day.
Same morning process. Reached class.
i think 2nd dae then i started knowing ppl.
I think. Or was it first.
Or 3rd? nvm. At least i knew ppl.
dam friendly lahhs. =D
Their names i mention later.
I scared i forget a few leh. x.x
Nvm i trust my memory.
It fails me half the time. ><

So yeahh, Lit class was interesting.
Saw the first person my friend warned about.
Tampines ada bnyk mat minah
Trans: Uhhh... Tampines got alot of minah,
hard to say wad is minah lahh, Ask around ><

now on to classes. uhh Im cutting short,
Gtg soon ><
Bio Class was funny.
men are more promiscuous than women.
Define the things tt make a man attractive.
I had a 1000 points running through but i said the more conventional.
Dun go around looking like a freak when nobody is rdy to accept...
Weirdicity. xD
Lit Class i think i gone case. No Books.
Geog Elect Started moving on to rivers and lakes.
Hmm... Ohh kay bah.
ENGLISH! hahaha .... English was strange
first lesson = writing tests.
5 topics like usual.
1) Popularity
2) Uniforms should not be had in school
3) His hand trembled as he.... ( i think )
4) Nt sure
5) The best. Why I like/dislike _____ *anything. Ur choice!*

At first i lost sia. My compo sux.
Everyone else also had problems deciding.
Then i thought abt Bio AGN,
Came to why i like the human body.
Dam funny. Then i started talking abt the human body.
And when i crap, its hard to stop.
So i craaaaaaped. 4 pages.
Pehh. Cool sia. xD
i was one page when the guy behind me finished a quarter of a page.
Rozana thought i cuckoo.

Honestly Cant rmb much now. Zoning out.
I'll tell you the strange sway things tt happened next post lah.
Hm, maybe i'll try to CPR my blog.
Haha, alright then. Tt's a new yr resolution xD

Smail Alwaes =D
Ismail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home