Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I woke up. Not so sick.

Tag reps:

Shi Li: U ARE ONE FUSSY GIRL MANN xDD

Cpl Nab: LOL yeahh... i didnt reformat my TB when i changed the skin. Nvm lahh. Long tagboards are convenient for tag checking =DD

Yamato: Yeahh its up. Finally right xD and LOL Yeahh. Pink is nice. Go for it =D

Amelia: *ahem* *AHEM* Pink is not GAY lahh. Pink is dam nice ohh kay. Purple then is IGC luhh. And omg == Pink is White+red. Singapore colors. Not PURPLE! x.x Haha and u dun go audi luhh... I log in alot lehh xD The life of a home slacker/

Mich: Thx yeahh =DD Anyways yep, pink isnt gay Teletubbies are evil. xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not fully recovered. but who cares.
I want go PZ. Sshh dun stop me.
I shall go. Maybe go home early.
Yeahh. that's the life xD

Woke up, not coughing so much,
not freezing alot...
Well. Its a sign saying tt I CAN go out ehh.
Heh, played audi in the morn.
Now got server check siann.
my PSP almost hanged out.
Scary sia. Logged in MSN 1hr + liddat.
Listened to Paramore 1hr+ liddat.
and now i shall go and sleep before i walk out of e house.
Hmm yeahh. Nthn much to sayy lahh.
Boooring morning i guess xD
Didnt observe anthn extra ordinary
Here more of tag reps. maybe post later at nite.
Heh. Cyas =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home