Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last fri went swimming wit Joel, KahLun, Marcus, SiewBeng.
Add my good man Zenson and it would have made Ac3'07.
Haha, stories of #05 were just LOL lah.
Like, cheering together to jio someone?
And then, he shows you all the *%#&.
That's just marvellous.

And I have to move pics out of my phone.
Omigosh, which gay keeps pictures of his friends
half naked in his phone?
I shall not be one of them. So yeah, moving them over to computer.
Funny lahh some of them.
But I shall not post, it's not my pictures.
Half-nakedness might be a sensitive issue.
Some men do get a little shy regarding their body.

Then we had pizza.
Okay, now is the time to get jealous.
It was awesome.
Delicious.
Marvellous.
Or I was just too damn hungry xD
Then Joel gave the quote of the day lahh, dam funny.
Joel: This is like, the American life man. Go out, swim, eat pizza...

LOL. Still laugh when I think about it.
Peace to the world yooooooo
See, America right now has a money crisis.
I don't think pizza and swimming is really on their minds xD
that's more like the....
blonde, wavy hair muscular dudes that seem to need only their surfboard.
And pizzas. And their "Shack".
Wait... am i forgetting Baywatch? LOL.
*seriously, only down there does CPR get some publicity*

Then went off to Plaza.
It was awesome being wit them la.
Laughing is just...
More than half of everything. xD
Ever tried laughing underwater? You will find that its infectious.
And joel has a laugh-at-me face.
And Siew Beng still loves obsessing over my phone x)

Then... I went home i guess.
9.45. DING DONG.
Bell ring.
I was like, wth. Is it McDonalds?
*Hears squeals of laughter. Lots and lots of it outside*
My sister's friends.
Ohhhh.... what in the world. Its almost ten and they're still out.
Harassing my original plans of sleep.
I was feeling unwell okay.
Unwell.
And they were squealing outside.
So I greeted them and tried to hide in a room,
till my dad came over and was like.
Dad: "Hey Ismail, I'm tired lah. Go entertain your sisters' friends."
Me: "shouldn't she entertain them?"
Dad: "Come on la, just a while only".

Like I wasn't tired myself. Sian,
Went outside. I also can't remember how I entertained them.
But it got pretty easy at some points.
They laugh at loads of things. x)
And they loved to gossip.
Omigosh, just half an hour wit them and you can find out
the who-like-who's of their whole class.
Like woww.

OF COURSE. ISMAIL DIDN'T JOIN IN! =D
He was being very wise today, and responsible.
I told them they were too young.
They should study hard.
Yes, I summarised it, the other 'less-important' points I'll leave out.
hehe.
*Imagines pri sch couple romancing*
*Recalls my sec 2 friend romancing wit a P5 girl*
*Recalls another friend having a P6 stead*
*Recalls my friend crying over a boy in P6*
*Recalls how a fella in VS boasted he *ahemed* a P6 girl*
*Stops recalling, I think it's enough*

Oh dear.

Well, by the time I reached my bed.
I was feeling really giddy. Really ugh, can vomit.
And very, very, tired.
Apologised to someone I would stay up for,
and then slept.
Little did I know she lost her phone D:
Fucking phone theifs.
I lost two phones this year.

I think I wanna go to dreamland now.
Finally feeling tired.
Goodnight all~ =]

P.S. Most likely I will blog about what I think of Friendster,
after having a two day experience there. Omigosh it isn't positive. Lol x)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lalalala~
Do I need to say a thing?
We can be miles apart,
but I hope you know what I'm thinking of =P
every minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home