Thursday, October 16, 2008

Okay... I woke up and I was feeling so.
I knew I was missing something.
And it dawned upon me,
I called Sturt.
And realised that in all my clouded head over A Maths yesterday.
I forgot the birthday of the person that has helped me.

Over and over again.
Despite me promising shortly after wishing SB happy birthday,
that I'll remember his next.
Turns out that I didnt,
what the hell Ismail.
I'm real sorry bro.
Anyways,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL TAN



Here's to the #03 of the team I swear by.
Lol, the team i know can win Nat Comp if we wanna.
It's just that we face loads of obstacles.
Hwa Chong? Dunman High?
Dun joke wit XMS =P
And dun joke wit Joel Tan Ngee. =]
Well, do take care bro,
You're the definition of Awesome x)
Things would be a lot different if I never knew you.
well, It's different now.
happy birthday,
May whatever wish you have come true,
appreciating everything you are =D
happy birthday,
sorry I forgot,
really really sorry.
happy birthday,
I'll see you again soon =D


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


how useless can you get Ismail.
You stress at the wrong times,
and things that matter most end up overlooked.
Think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home