Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I decided to say smth again =)

Tag reps:
Shi Li - yar. Serves 2 btw, not a whole 5man NC =P

SB - Got prob, it disrupts my blog load, working on it. =)

Charis - Yeahh... I alwaes plae my permanent lv 10 one xDD

KL- Hullo =DD

Stasha - I am a strange person, leading a strange life. But you better rmb my face, next world revolutionist xDD

yamato - Dream gall xDD LOL. Another time =P



Haha, im now officially going to write one sentence one line.
this WILL be harder to read, but it peaces me out. =P

Anyway, had a pretty boring life. Playing audi, watching Hellsing again. Studying.
Got back all my tests. PASSED. Whoo! *jumps in delight, points middle finger to Philadelphia*
Sorry, I know I sound dam kb, backstabbing and bad, but you wont know how much I hate it.

And I browsed Yamato's blog. Great summary of what I do in class.
And I'm supposed to be on the road to being guai xD
Today Mdm Pok saw my phone like 3 times, never confiscate. What a nice lady. =)
Quite dumb la. I tell you the conversations.

"AAAHHH WHERE'S MY PHONE. PPL READING MY MSGES AGAIN?!?!?!" -V
"HUH?! What msges, i want to read. *snickers* - Mdm Pok
"NO NO WAIT... *looks inside my bag* AAHHH, KK Found it!" - V
"Found what? *gives the hehehe kind of face* - Mdm Pok
"Err Nthn! Hehe, I mean my powder!" *takes out powder i took from toilet*

Oh Shit, bad move, soon they took the powder.
Powder prints on my Table, books and my butt, and my leg. Wth? =.= Ps la.

oyah! BTW! I AM NOT GAY!
Act act ler.. but i realli look sick xD

Smail Alwaes,
And never tell your teacher you brought a phone
Smail Alwaes,
and try not to di xiao your table partner
Smail Alwaes,
and know that some of us aren't tt gay as u think =PP

Vee. =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home