Friday, August 10, 2007

xD

Tag replies:

Adam: yahh... i sound like a freak xDD

James: my linkies got prob, ur blog veri nice btw xD

Cris: HULLO!! Lolx xD

Lucas: no, this is not e philosophical post.

nat Day celebs were quite nice, everybody quite high
Joel and I treated it like a rock concert. haha xDD
This is WHERE I BELONG!!!! (starts the mad jumping rock on signing)
Self-ecstacy. its a nice traIt =P

The treat just ate this funny baked rice at swensens
Its like u put lasagna on top of white rice.
The Top layer tasted like lasagna
The rice tasted like hot, white rice.
Really, i think the ice-cream was better
Earthquake. Well, beats a fondue for 2 anytime =D

Then they wanted watch movie, in the end dont know wad happen.
They played snooker. I seriously was like, can play snooker meh?
Then Staff Ling was "We are alredy 16."
Omg I feel dam young. And moustacheless xDD
Blur. Lol.

The next dae was supposed go watch movie wit Stuart.
In the end he didnt.
So went out with another person.
Lazy queue at theatre. =.='' (really dam long la walau, wait foreva one)
So go pcbunk. Quite bo liao la.
But when u just feel like sittign down its a nice place.
Just sit on one sofa. Watch her plae audi.
Or i plae myself.
plae blur blur one.
Then wahh, got this pri sch girl, play 8k like nobody business.
I hate it. My fingers too twitchy for 8k xDD

On my way home took a Mac-Coffee.
I so ps la. It looked like icecream.
So i didnt noe wad to call it.
I called it the coffee icecream.
they guy was like "no, its not an icecream".
No! I meant tt coffee creamy thing.
Then he told me, its whipped cream
Yes. Tt's the word i was looking for =.=

Then slept veri late, coffee fault la.
Wake up, today nv do antthn lor,
cept plae audi agn. Sms alot.
Quite sian. my cough got worse la,
want go out also no heart. =/

Anyway realli sorry
I seem like im talking crap
Incomprehesible English.
But i think as i write
So yar. See how messy i am =X



Cya,
Smail alwes,
Ismail =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home