Saturday, November 17, 2007

† 17 Nov '09

Tag reps:

Adam - =D

Charmaine - ohh c'mon u cant be tt fussy rite. I'll let you spell my name as Ismail xD

Shi Li - Err yeahh, psps =x I think cfm liao.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm. I met pri sch teacher the other day.
She gave me some points (which i honestly thought was great)
to try to keep mi in my sch. But hell.
Its hard talking to a hardcase x.x
Then talked abt other things. Even BGR,
I am NO casanova mann.
Even she thinks i'm like that.
Its Not. My. Own. (Conscious). Doing.
Mann =/
And meeting people from audi is not much lahh
I won't meet a gay. I won't meet a rapist.
And the term "I will never know" would practically
refer to any situation in my life right?
Why must i get gay-ed out by an audi friend when the same
can be done on just saying hello to my dad's friend.
And if (by dunno wad chance) the she/he im supposed to meet aint "normal"
Then do as you wish lor. Go out, go home, break etc etc etc.
ZZZ. Narrow minded =PP

Haha today went to PZ agn.
And i played PSP the whole morning.
My unproductive life.
Looked for a ring wit BB.
Haha. My size ended up like 21".
Hers like 15". My middle finger has substance man xD
Haha. xD Then the sales attendant looked like one sec one leh.
Omg almost twins. Except maybe the height.
Like woah. X.X

She left for Jurong at 3+.
Then went to Bunk met some other ppl.
Dam funny lahh this guy went to eat at those eatery
in the middle of the basement.
Eat same place as they cook, serve people. Dam funny.
Like kampong. Couldnt stop laughing.
My audi deproved. Even though i did a 185 fm ==
Went home. On Msn and now i decided to say smthn.
Just to prove my Blog is a little alive.
Maybe got difficulty breathing.
Blog CPR not veri easy leh.
Lame, yeahh. My middle name.
I got tons of middle names.
Ismail Lame Zainal.
xD

Yeahh, smail alwaes.
suddenly smail looks like snail.
I will kill the guy or girl who dares
spell my name is isnail. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home