Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Im Back Alr =)

Tag replies :

Charis : Hehe sch over le class fund pay liao. Somemore i should be paid for being Media Rep la. Serve ppl and can still get scolded doing tt leii. Walau i wont tell anyone im fixing the visualiser agn mann x)

Sherhui : Lemme guess... U Lumyi the friend arh? xD

Stasha : 1) Yup. Mike Oxworthy Rules.
2) and the beautiful thing abt love counselling. They actualli dont need ur bloody
help at all xD If they could onli detach your ear, they'd do it. its the listenin eh? =P

Kahlun : Sup KL =DD and yarr... thx. I love my name too.

Amelia : -TWINS-? ohh kay. <.< Audi guilds are half useless xD and this is Kanye West. Not 50
Cent. And this song is nice. The MV with the hand thing is just dam funni xD

Kira : I never went genting. And its over le =D

Cris : yar thx for the reminder. Im right on it. 1mth late not so bad right? xD

Royce : Veesmail is quite a sick combi of the two names. Its like Art + Dnt in one stream.

Beverley : Alright Alright im posting. Emo is just a phase. The Kaobei everyone hormones are well restrained. =PP And dun insult the moustache. He's making a comeback xD

Joel : Ohh come on u make SACG sound like a viral plague or some disease of mine mann x)

Regina : Im updating now xD

Chermaine : Chermaine Chermaine Chermaine Chermaine lol == haha should i thank
god for lit? xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh kay tt settles it.
Just spent like 5hrs on audi.
With my virtual wife, yes. Any of u got a bloody issue with tt? ==

Hmm. back to topic. My life for the past month.
Like shit. Oh yeahh, i forgot to say.
A.Math Bio Chem Elect Hist Pure Lit.
Apart from the elect hist. i think its cool xD

Hmm... yeahhs. marvellous holiday.
Worthy of the books mann.
Why was my phone smashed?
I said a vulgarity. Dont tell me tt's smthn wrong.
I absorb the blows of all YOUR wrongs.
Dont expect the Angel Halo to appear
Dont tell me im unreasonable.
Its not angst. Its called I've had enough. ==
I forgive you, but hell no i wont forget.
Ahem, so yeahh he went on to smash my pink phone.
2nd Nov. Its now in pieces. I know where's the SIM card at least xD
So yeahh, im on a quest.
Find those relics with a meter long antenna.
big and black and bulky like a brick.
Ohh yeahh tt's a phone tt my dad wont even need to smash.
Budget 10 bucks xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home