Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hmm... i feel abit more relaxed la
Nobody much comes to my blog anymore...
Anyways i was supposed to post this ytd,
but it ended up in drafts xD

Ytd....
Was quite packed lahh
In the morn i visited audi.
Then go msn...
then prepared to go out.
Plaza Sing. Erm, Pc Bunk oni 1hr la, Met jon ther >.>
Ate at 2 places. Burger King for lunch, Secret recipe for tea.
Hehe more of a snack. I tell you arh their cheesecake,
eat half enough mann. Nice but after awhile can x.x
Next time go swensens yeahh.
Then Vanessa rascist bah. Bangla come in she got prob.
Some Bangla pro ohh kays ;) Foreign Talent.
Singapore invest like hell for ppl hu leave. xD

Then we went to watch Stardust.
I collected my GV member card.
Van thought it was cute. I thought it was quite a stupid design.
Very unprofessional. It was a popcorn for heaven's sake xD
No, i wasnt expecting a club card. Jus smthn tt fits properly hehe.
Back to the Stardust. It was a nice movie la.
Boy loves Town Girl. Town Girl gives him one week to collect fallen star.
he realises star is a girl. Falls in love wit the star-girl
Dumps the town girl. Such a marvellous man. xD
Meanwhile... A witch and a power hungry prince wants to kill star
They'll live forever! But the dead brothers were dam funny.
The way ppl die so ragdoll. I noe veri bad but it was dam funny.

Then go home le.
Ohh yahh my dad was dam funny.
Cos i sprayed and spiked my hair silver.
He said i looked like a bangde into a wall wit wet paint ==
So my hair all white white.
LOL

Anyways,
Smail Alwaes yeahh.
Ismail =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home