Monday, November 19, 2007

Fever. Not. Gd.

Tag reps :

Cpl Nab -- Linked =D Anyways, they wanted promote some sort of youth education. Needed
some not very malay faces to encourage the non-malay muslimes or smthn.
Quite ironic i was included LOL. Realli got alot of Chi Muslims thre, cool =D

Shi Li --- Sry accident. Didnt noe u didnt like caps. Well, its back to small letters eh.

Vee - U're forgiven dear. xD Im asexual. Lovely eh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahh. Well it seems my wish aint granted.
I was granted a harsher cough. A higher temperature. And a perpetualli blocked nose.
Wow. Someone somewhere must hate me mann.
*HEY! VOODOO'S EVIL!!!*
Hmm. I hope he heard that and gains an elightenment.
Was supposed to send my 360 for repair todae.
But at this condition I'll faint at Simei Station. xD
And the ring was supposed to be collected todae.
I'll also faint at maybe at Tanah Merah cos collecting rings
is more appealing then sending stuff to FUNAN (omg) for repair.
So one whole dae of postponed activities i guess =/

Went on Audi a lil while. Nthn much to do.
Dont ask me to do Maple. I sorta despise it.
Then chatted on msn. Now I'm here.
Doing CPR on my blog i thought was dead.
Hmm... i shall go tagging. Tt sounds fun.
Rarely tried that.

And you know the secret to getting better from being sick.
Think you're healthy and smail alot on the bed of which u lie to recover.
And the virus/germs/bacteria just wouldnt waste their time on a retard.
Unless they're as malicious xD

Haha,
So smail alwaes yeahh.
No its ohh kay, i dont need Panadol as gifts.
I have a cupboard of it.
Wait, when u have a family of 8 under one roof.
U can build your own pharmacy =DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home