Sunday, November 18, 2007

† Ohh kay I want you like that... No wait, look the other way o.0

Tag reps:

James: I'll do links after this post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just woke up from the return of my photoshoot.
Si bei tired lahh =/
From 8 to like 2 take photo.
Discuss here discuss there.
Make up, change of dressing.
But not so bad. I'm helping a good cause. (Right?)
I don't get paid. ZZ not moneyface lahh... xD
But you know, even 10 bucks for hours of my time is a nice little "gift" eh.
Rather than notebook pen from maybe last year's MUIS campaign.
We took photos in the M.U.I.S Court of Appeal leh.
Then right outside there was a sign saying:
NO AUDIO/VISUAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT ALLOWED
INSIDE THE COURT OF APPEAL
Like woah. Cool lahh xD
One shot I had this T-shirt which had this strange designs of Xs making up words.
Took me 5min to realise what it was.
It read The RSCH Home Edition. All full of Xs.
The other one was a green polo Tee i think,
My shoes also in my budget spirit mann.
Get free from dunno where.
Brand some sure MADE IN CHINA one. 15 bucks.
At least its white xD
Listened to iPod for the whole thing except the shots itself.
Went home on bus from Bedok. Then slept.

Really tired lahh. z.z
i Think i'm sick. Cough Cough + Lethargy is a good sign of flu.
Ohh kay 'm sorry I ponned sch so many times.
Just don't make me sick in the Holidays.
The Lovely period of my time which I must treasure
with open eyes, and alert mind and a painless healthy body.
Let not the thingys of germs and bacteria affect me,
aying me in my definition of unproductivity,
that is lying down healing instead of slacking.
Where plans have to be rearranged and people inconvenienced.
And i won't even feel like stepping into the virtual world.
That is a very bad thing to happen during the hols.
If it must be, (i mean, everyone gets sick right. Nobody's Wolverine)
Would it mind waiting till the sch term starts
and pick on people who could use the MC instead
for example people in camps they hate.
IN programs that are an utter waste of time.
Those that are just about to do smthn bad.
Let the small fever be a hidden blessing to them.
To avoid such torments and inconveniences of the School Programs.
and the Bad stuff merely influenced by Teenage Angst.
Hmm. I shall take a Panadol and maybe everything will be ohh kay right? =)

So yeahh. I think i'll step into Audi for a while,
pop a Panadol pill and go to sleep xD
Smail Alwaes =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home