Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay another post of Ismail's latest deeds.
Seriously, nothing much has been happening this week.
Step. go home. Step. go home.
STEP fyi, is a bridging programme.
However, I doubt it's been wasted much.
I've spent a useful part of it on two things.
1) DAIDI.
2) Hairstyling.

Yes I'm still on the post exam daidi madness.
Seriously, it's addictive.
And SOTONG just intro me to viwawa dai di.
Quite fun leh,
Can't beat the real thing though x)

And most likely I'll be watching a movie this weekend.
No idea what to watch though.

Anyways, hairstyling was funny.
3e2 had most of its people ponning for various reasons.
It was fun though.
We had to learn how to do "long hair-styling".
But craap, I had trouble learning what a primary school girl can do.
It's called plaits. xD

Photobucket

Hairstyling. It's all about the serious face. Hehe x)
*I was actually struggling to remember how which hair supposed to go where*

Photobucket

One of my terribly failed attempts at plaiting.
Looks like some Hari Raya delight lah.
Atrocious.

Photobucket

After about an hour, my first successfull plait xD
*by the time i was done with this, instructor finished a scorpion on her left side*

Photobucket

Then challenge number 2.
Bun-ning hair.
*faints*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That was experience.
Tomorrow my next lesson.
And guess the horror.
Instructor : Next week, I'll show you how to plait Ismail's hair. Yes it can be done.
Can one faint a second time? xD

Then we were also had Robin's scare of his life.
According to him, a beetle bit his ass.
You see, beetles don't bite.
So he changed after thinking for a while,
it poked him with its legs

But it was scary okay.
He suddenly felt a pain and took it out.
It looked like a half open stapler bullet,
but it was thin and brown.
Then he took out again.
He took out this beetle,
slightly smaller than an eraser.
Omigosh, and it was missing one leg.
Robin ripped it off,
and it was dying there. x.x

Then i threw it away while he went to the toilet
he had a fear it laid eggs in his ass
And went he came back he sat down and noticed the beetle was missing.
Daryl said it was on his chair.
HE FREAKED OUT AGAIN,
i think he almost hugged Jing Yi for support xD

Photobucket

The beetle that was killed by Robin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Lit class is now more comfortable than ever.
I sit alone by the side of the class.
My cozy corner,
Just get a bag and you're more or less warm and nice.
Perfect for sleeping.
I slept twice in two lessons xD

Photobucket

and i sit alone.
Two tables for myself =DD
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was quite a normal day anyways.
Morning sms-ed Nts.
Who didn't go to school two days in a row.
With certain reasons, and I feel helpless >< helpless ="x." now ="x">and she claims she sounds nicer than music xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and i think i made Miss Rafidah irritated again xD

Cher: Why you write in pencil?

Me: My pen no ink

Cher: But I can just erase it, then what are you gonna do about it?

Ismail: Oh, rewrite lah.

Cher: Yeahh, but you write in pencil means I can erase it, then if you hand up how?

Ismail: But Cher, why would you wanna erase my work? o.o

Cher: Noo, I'm not accepting this. (She made me rewrite)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syed : Cher! Say again?

Teacher : Oh. AGAIN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DD's diet chicken rice.

Daryl: I want buy Chicken Rice No Chicken Extra Cucumber.
Daryl: No wait, Chicken Rice wit liposuctioned chicken xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Little box again,
haha really, dun sad le.
I miss you alot you know x)
Promise me you'll take care of yourself,
Promise me you'll be fine,
doesn't matter if you dun wanna tell me.
I'm still here for you,
from now,
till forever ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW. Ever heard a guy banned from listening to his own headphones in his own house.
Meet Ismail Zainal.
Gosh you can't imagine the extent of which I am pissed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is a cute song i came across a while ago.

Fa la la - Jack & Rai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home