Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hmm, just noticed I haven't updated for a long time.
No matter, I guess I'm fine now.
Couldnt make it for camp yesterday,
didnt feel well =/

Anyways, had hosp. attachment a while back.
Boring, please. Save yourself 5 mornings and don't go.
Things got weird at some parts though,

1st Day - Boring. Seriously nothing to do. But th utility room was nice.

2nd Day - some patient (who i suspect is not straight) asked me for my no.
I gave him a wrong no, scary affair. Can i not attract th wrong people >.<

3rd - Ended up touching an infectious patients with loads of germs without protection. I had no idea ._.

4th Day - I prayed it will be normal. and it was, similar to 1st day.

Bright side? At least i can claim 12 dollars,
that's like... a movie ticket x)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I DEEP FRIED a Mars Bar too.
Hehe, i can't find th cable to load my beautiful masterpiece...
but it was awesome. It tasted a little like... chocolate waffle.
To be honest, you actualli just imagine filling th chocolate in th crust of a fried banana. =]
I shall be making one again soon x)
And I might try deep frying ice cream too.
But I have to make th ice cream rock hard. That's a challenge =(
I might make cookies with my spare flour too though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That should be all,
I feel like going back to th sofa.
And plugging my iPod. (I need new earphones again)
Homework is still not allowed entry,
I'm going to get screwed for it.
But it isn't th first time >.< "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, I'm sounding monotone yet again.
I think I need to clear my head.
There'll be a post soon I guess.
For now, a book is also distracting me.
Don't make me start reading. I can't seem to stop.
But when I stop, it takes great curiosity for me to start again >.<
I'll talk more about "Books."
Hehe,

Smail Always =]
I just realised, this is starting to sound narcissist.
Who cares, I'm an ambassador of all things happy xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home