Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Will be in Malaysia for a week or so.
I'll write a super long update on anything that's happened in Nov when I return alright.
Or I'll announce in my MSN PM then - Blog is Updated.
Haha, give me a break alright.
Blogging is tiring.
And I can't seem to find my phone data cable.
That will make pictures impossible.
I don't like not being able to write without pictures.
It makes th description more essential ._.

Had SJAB these few days.
I'm telling you it can get hilarious when we're allowed to set th scenarios.
I was a "casualty" on th staircase in th middle of th 2nd and 3rd floor.
They managed to get me to th 2nd floor on a stretcher.
However.

Daryl: 2ND FLOOR COLLAPSING IN ONE MINUTE.
Ismail thinks - *they could actually run and somehow make it*.
But in reality.
*Ismail on th stretcher was put down in th collapsing building and they ran for their lives.*
I couldn't stop laughing.
The way they ran and left me there was hilarious.
And trust me, I'm usualli "saved" by them only half the time.
They don't like me. xD

Another note. I had debate camp.
Met awesome people,
will elab more once i've somehow obtained my photos x)
And SACSS has a funny uniform =x
Clip on ties?!

And since yesterday lunch to lunch today...
I had fast food.
In th order of Mac - KFC - Mac.
Talk about healthy,
well. I might be taking my metabolism rate for granted =/
But seriously, sleep burns off fat x)

And well, music *is* getting weirder.
We're having more of repetitive but "stuck in your head" songs.
A fine example would be Umbrella / Gimme More.
Well, and then there's things like...
I Got It From My Mama - Will.i.Am.
Circle Circle Dot Dot - Jamie Kennedy.
Womaniser - Britney Spears.
Peanut Butter Jelly - Unknown. (This sticks. seriously)
Whatever You Like - T.I.
And there's loads more.
Singing them can get really funny.

But I sort of decided to listen to If I were a boy - Beyonce,
inspired by Shin Yee.
And gosh... it was strangely.
Relate-able, hehe.
Fine, I *am* a boy.
What in th world do you want me to sing?
If I were a girl?
Interesting thought though x)
But some things are true though,
Kudos to Beyonce for being enlightened.
I hope you can be a better man too =]

And yes, if you wanna know what I've been listening to lately..
FM Static - Tonight.
It's a lovely song,
and sort of imprinted onto my memory of twilight.
I was listening to it while I was taking a break from reading.
And well, it would sound much nicer than Decode by Paramore as th official sountrack.

Anyways, won't talk about twilight.
As I quote from Grace,
"cliche!".
Yeah, good book. That's all i'll say.
Movie is going to be quite a joke,
That's all I'll add.
Ask me personally if you want my commentary =P
I find it easy to stick to my image of Edward Cullen as compared to th blonde fella in th movie.

Hmm, what else.
There's so much that happened.
I sometimes forget a lot I guess.
I always need something to spark a memory.
Hmm, guess I'm blur again.

OH. Talking about being blur.
I was in th airport to send Wendy off (now she's back in SG. Time passes quickly)
And I doubt I could ever have been more blur.
I bought drinks for DD, Siang and Xiu Han.

On th return I saw Grace sitting there,
italics shall be my thoughs at th moment
So I had a few cans in my hand.
Grace? Oh, Wee Siang must have called her over. =]
Wait, where's Wee Siang and th rest.
Them and their food were missing.
Grace was acting like she never knew a thing.
Where's Shin Yee?
Somehow something felt fishy.
I sat down and talked a little while about being blur.
It took me quite a long while sitting there.
Something must be really wrong.
Eventually Grace gave them away.
Gah, it was embarassing, but somehow amusing.
Then there was DD, WS, XH, Grace, SY and Me.
Talked/ Crapped / Joked till 11 before we departed.
And it was funny how I considered camping at T3 overnight.
But they say i'll be kidnapped =/
Hmm, and I felt a feeling so peculiar.
Very, very, peculiar.
Unexplainable. o.o

Hmm, I'm seriously feeling disturbed I can't have pictures.
Just when photo taking was getting fun xD
Random craving for chocolate enters now ._.

Well, anyways.
think i'll close off here. Can't write excessively.
Must stop.
Take care alright, =]

Smail always =P

Nice Piece of Art - FM Static

Just another nice song,
put this over "Tonight".
I think most of you would have heard that one already x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home